42 y/o in need of a new body - Miami, FL

Hello ladies.. I am starting this journey once...

Hello ladies.. I am starting this journey once again because the dr. I went to is horrible. Please I do not recommend Dr. Mel Ortega. I am going to post b4 my first bbl and now. I looked the same way since my surgery. I am embarrassed to show my pics but I have to in order to get the word out that he is shady. His office cheated me out of my massages, was very unprofessional never checked on me after my surgery. My patient coordinator was rude. I should of canceled and went else where but now I am on a search for a new dr. I will upload photos in the morning because my computer is trippin right now

Before I went to Ortega

I understand that I did not have much and to be honest I am being realistic but I am mad that he did not take the time to sculpt me at all. I mean yea he only took out 2 Liters which made no sense because I am 5'3 and was 165lbs. He could of taken 4 Liters. I look nothing like all the other girls that have had bbl's

Pictures now 1 year

I really feel that I was cheated out of my time and money. These doctors don't realize how much time it takes to heal and what these surgeries do to us mentally esp. when you do not even get close to what you wanted. No lift, no projection nothing. He told me I;m taking out 2 Liters and putting it all back into you. All the other doctors have told me that is not even possible because they have to clean the fat and also a lot of it would of been fluid. He prolly injected about 500 cc's which I will never know because that lame office because they would never even answer my calls or tell how much. The office I went to was Spectrum Aesthetics I am so embarrassed to post these pics but I believe I have to in order to let people know.

Well Dr. Pazmino it is

I had a long conversation with Dr Pazmino the other day. Very nice Dr. He actually did my sis bbl 2 years ago and she still has booty. He will sit with you on the phone and go over your pictures on a screen and show you what you will look like afterwords. Office staff is very nice. You do pay a little more but I believe it is worth it.

Still want a buddy for November 3, 2015 Miami

Anyone please reply and maybe we can work something out. You know how expenses are with this stuff :)

Change of Doctor

Well here I go again, can't make up my dam mind. I like Dr Pazmino but I do not feel safe getting a tt and bbl all in one session after reading a lot of doctors comments on Realself. So now I am back to Vanity because Dr. Pazmino charges 8k. I need money still after to get my tt later so still have to be causious with my money. Still looking for a surgery buddy in November!!!

booked at vanity with Dr fisher October 27th

Hey dolls...I'm officially booked. I will be staying at elite nursing care. I can only pray that I will come close to what I want this time. I am a realistic person so I'm not out for perfection I'm just hoping to come pretty dam close :)

anybody have surgery on October 27th???

At vanity or anywhere else??

October 27th is my surgery date Dr Fisher baby

18 more days until my surgery. I am happy and nervous at the same time. I have been thru it before but I know each time is different so not sure what to expect this time around. I don't want perfection I just ask to get close to what I want.
Anyone else surgery around that date???

August 25th Dr. Salama. Deposit paid no going back now

The time is kreeping but is getting close. I can't wait to get this over with.

Funny I got a email from Vanity that Hassan is back

Vanity is so funny.. now I guess Hassan is back. I am sooooo glad I got out of that madhouse, yes I am paying more for Dr Salama but that office is polite, responds to you and very professional.

Dr. Salama's e-mail

Did you all get the e-mail stating that it was mandatory to get the cell therapy with your bbl and lipo. Uuuug, another 500 to come up with in which if it makes your recovery time easier and faster Im down but the $$$ keep racking up.
Has anyone else done the cell saver and can tell me if they felt better from it???

How long do you have to wait for lab ok'd by the Dr.

I have been having some issues with getting Dr. Salama's to respond to things. I hope this is not a bad omen. Seems like once they get your money they always go MIA but I was hoping to not have this issue with his office that is why I am paying more. We will see. I faxed off my labs to them last week they did not contact me until Monday and said they did not receive them so I resend and still no answer. UUUGGG..I may just call them. I do not want to be a bugger but dam

Is anyone selling the Curvecure bbl chair

They are sold out and not sure when they will be in stock again. I emailed the company but they have not responded yet.

Surgery in 6 days

Its getting real. Even though I have had a bbl before I do not believe the lipo was aggressive so I really did not have any pain. I guess no pain no gain!

Today is the day

OMG, I am so anxious and nervous. I'm here by myself so that is not helping. Ladies please say a prayer for me and I will update soon. :)

I'm alive ladies

I'm at Miami escape since 7pm. All the ladies are very sweet. But I can't sleep. Uuuggg. Even off 2 Tylenol pm'so with. I've been up since I woke up in recovery. The ladies fell asleep so I'm able to get up and pee plus drain my drains. I'm draining a lot!. I will write more tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers

42 y/o in need of a new body

Today I am 7 day PO. The office is great overall. Very informative
and helpful. Always willing to go the extra mile to help me. Recovery
sucks but will be well worth it at the end. The office was accommodating
with me changing my surgery due to work. I received a great special
with them as well.

I would defiantly recommend the office if you are looking for a
professional staff. I love that they have a English speaking staff that I
can voice my questions and concerns to. I did not have that good
experience with my last past plastic surgery office and this is one of
the reason why I chose Elite Plastic Surgery.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Salama. Great bedside manors. A good listener does not make you feel rushed and has your back as a patient until the very end. Highly recommend.