23 Year Old Excited For New 2016 Body. Miami, FL

I have been on real self for a couple of months...

I have been on real self for a couple of months now looking into the BBL procedure. I have finally put my mind to getting it done sometime July-August 2016 as a birthday present to myself. Even though it appears to be awhile away I am literally saving from scratch for the whole surgery so it works out well. Now I am particularly focused on two doctors - Dr Johnathon Fisher at Vanity and Dr Osakatukei Omulepu at Spectrum. I have since sent emails to both and in the meantime, have only received a response from the surgical co-ordinator at Vanity. I have sent her some pre-op pictures and completed the questionnaire. I can't wait to have the surgery done to get a banging body but I am also anxious at the fact that I will be travelling alone for the surgery all the way from Australia. My body stats are as follows - 160cm and 70KG. I am not very satisfied with my stomach and size of my butt although I already have a relatively small waist by me doing corset training. My ideal body is a really small waist, toned and a big butt! I have taken a 'selfie' of my current body but will do updates gradually. I can't wait to get a response from Dr Omulepu so I can start my BBL journey.

Confirmed pricing

So Angie my surgical co-ordinator has been very prompt with my emails, she literally replies almost instantly which I am very pleased with. As I mentioned in my previous post I was looking to have it done in August 2016 and the price for that is $5000USD (This price includes all consultations & unlimited follow ups. All your surgery room fees, full panel of lab work, general anesthesia, & an anesthesiologist who will be in the room at all times. It will also include liposuction & liposculpture on your full back, full abdomen & waist, (I.E. bra line, love handles, flanks, waist, upper & lower abdomen). With the fat transfer into the butt & hips.) Now because I do have some fat located in my thighs and during summer they chafe so I have requested fat to be removed from there as well and transferred to my hips/butt. Angie has quoted an additional $500USD for that. She has just sent me the deposit details and requested $1000USD to be made by tomorrow to lock in the special $5000USD price + $500USD for thighs which totals $5500USD/$7540AUD all together. Now I am extremely in love with Dr Fisher's post op results but money is also another large factor in me choosing the right doctor. I am still thinking if I should wait for a response from Dr Omulepu before proceeding to the deposit for Dr Fisher because I could end up having the surgery cheaper by $1000USD.. I don't know what to do.. What do you think ladies? I have only until tomorrow to be able to secure my price too! I sent the email a couple of days ago to Dr O. Angie has also sent me some post-op pictures of Dr Fisher's patients who had a similar body shape to myself. Please help a sister out with advice :)

Ladies please confirm where Dr O works?

So ladies I'm getting mixed responses all over the shop as to where Dr O works. Can someone clarify this for me? I have reviews for him at Spectrum, Vanity and Encore! I am urgently in desperate need of contacting him tomorrow morning before I confirm my deposit with Dr Fisher. I would just like to have a consultation with him for my peace of mind knowing I consulted another surgeon and that I made the right decision choosing Dr Fisher. Help :(

Got a quote for DR O

So just called Encore to grab DR O's price for BBL and was quoted $3900USD. I did also request inner thighs as we'll to be liposuction to get a thigh gap, that was an additional $500USD. Now again', the surgical coordinator has said that the special price is only valid until tomorrow and deposit must be made by then. What is with this? I feel as though the coordinators are always putting a 1 day limit once they've given you a quote. My big question is any other ladies out there getting/got their inner thighs done? Should I get it done?

No response from Spectrum

So I emailed Spectrum about a week ago and still haven't heard back, I literally sent two emails. I'm getting impatient! Anyone know how I can speed this up? I want to be able to lock in the surgery now so I can sort my finances! I will call them on Monday next week and try to catch on Liz the surgical co-ordinator. In the mean time here are some more wish pics. I really love the curvy small waist and big butt look!

Dr Omulepu at Vanity?

Ladies can someone confirm if Dr O still works at Vanity? My surgical co-ordinator at Vanity has just emailed me regarding Dr O's price which was the same price by Encore. Doctor shopping is literally driving me crazy!

Vanity It is

My surgical doctor Angie at Vanity is literally amazing. She is always so prompt replying to my emails, very informative and actually calls me and goes through things in detail. It's been about a weekish since I emailed Spectrum/Encore and still haven't heard back from them. Now not too sure about you ladies out there who have better experience with the two, but I am definitely Team Vanity. Travelling so far for surgery - a min of 29hrs, communication is really important for me.

Deposit made

Ok so I finally made my deposit yesterday with Vanity - $500USD/$764AUD. The remaining will be made shortly. I have decided to go in October instead so about 9 months away! Let the journey begin!

Can we still go the gym?

Ladies I was thinking if I should cancel my gym membership. I am currently going to the gym almost 5-6 days a week and I feel great, But still don't have the booty that I want and losing stomach fat is quite difficult. I mean I would still like to continue going to the gym just to tone my butt up a bit because my surgery's not until October but what hit me is the fact I will lose weight/fat if I continue to go which will affect the amount of fat the doctor can utilise in the surgery. What to do? Maybe just continue with weight training and skip cardio? Or cancel the membership? I don't know what to do.....

Changing docs

Ok ladies so if you've been reading my posts from earlier, I initially picked Dr Omulepu however was recently advised that he is currently being investigated by the board and my surgical coordinator suggested that I switch to Dr McAdoo. I did some research on him and couldn't find many reviews and she also mentioned Dr llorente who I looked up on YouTube and was fairly pleased with his work. Any ladies got work done by McAdoo or Llorente? I am leaning towards going back to Fisher and the current cash price is $5500 :( That's an extra $1500 for Dr O's quote! I haven't yet made my second deposit due to me procrastinating but will definitely get it over and done with this week!

Switched to Fisher

Ladies I have switched to Dr Fisher! Made my second deposit today and scheduled for December 2016. America here I come!

Stressed out

Ladies I'm so stressed out. I had to reschedule my surgery date once again to March 2017 due to unforeseen circumstances. My only concern is Vanity has now renamed itself to Eres Miami and Angie is no longer my surgical co-ordinator. My new one has poor communication and organisations skills and I've just been so stressed because I'm on the other side of the world and need all the assistance I can get. She never replies to my emails and I constantly have to call her and keeping in mind the timezone difference, I need to wake up at 6/7am to do so. On the back of my mind, I want a refund and find another place but I love Dr Fishers work and can't help but think that trying to get my co-ordinator to issue the refund is just a whole new level of headaches due to her poor skills. I've been asking her to send me through recovery house details and she still hasn't sent them through. I was going to stay at the Vanity recovery house but think I need to find other ones.. What do you ladies think?