32 Year Old Needing a Mommy Makeover. Miami, FL

Picking a surgeon is so much harder than I...

Picking a surgeon is so much harder than I expected, I have a small budget so I've been mostly looking in Miami, the Dominican Republic and Mexico. I'm 95% sure I'll be using Mel Ortega from Spectrum Aesthetics. My quote was 6800 for a tummy tuck, breast reduction and lift, and lipo of the flanks. I'm waiting on one last quote from mexico .

Possibly changing my mind

Just got 3 quotes from mexico today, really great prices and it will run about that much if I go to Miami, with the cost of hotel, flights etc! Something just scares me about getting surgery in Mexico but maybe I'm just being ignorant.

So my quoteb from Mel Ortega was 6800 and very little lipo

My mexico quotes were 8500 to 9500 and that included lots of lipo and bbl!

I just want to make this appointment!

So right now im leaning toward Dr. Lara, good reviews and I like his price.

The issue im having right now is that he takes so long to respond to my questions, like hes very busy. It's annoying!

Going back to one of my first choices Dr Luis Suarez

He has many good reviews and he's willing to do all procedures in one day, it looks to me like he does a pretty small BBL and that's fine with me, I don't want a huge butt. The cost is $9500, I find it strange that they want 30% down to save the date!! That seems like a lot! Did anyone else have to do that?

I don't know

Well I was excited, I just keep bouncing all over the place with doctors.

I'm back to Dr. Ortega, or maybe someone at Coral Gables?

I really like Dr. Lara in Tijuana but he's pretty bad at communicating , I keep trying to get my questions answered and he takes days to get back to me. Its really annoying because I'd really like to just make an appointment since I pretty much only have the last part of September to go!

most likely making my appointment with Spectrum Monday

I feel like I did a great deal of research on doctors, and I'm back to Mel Ortega.

The whole reason i looked into other doctors was because i don't feel like he does a super small waist, especially compared to DR, I'm assuming its due to the liposuction laws in FL. For $6800 he will be doing my breast reduction/lift and also my tummy tuck, and lipo on the flanks.

I told my husband that I'm scared i wont look that small after im done, due to the lack of lipo, but he said i could go back in 6-12 months and get more lipo if I'm unhappy with it.

Doctors in Tijuana are willing to do more lipo and BBL for about 8k-9k, but i feel unsafe about having all of those procedures at once.

Vanity was out because of the scamming that goes on there
Coral Gables was out because i didn't feel like there were enough reviews.

so that's how I ended up with Mel Ortega :)

It's happening!

Well I booked my room, and I'm making my appointment tomorrow for September 26th , I'm $50 short for the $500 deposit, so I had to wait a couple extra days.

I decided that if im not happy with the results, then I can get full body lipo in the DR and we can also make a vacation out of it.

It feels so close!

The time is flying by and I expected it would. Does anyone question their decision almost every day? I'm always wondering if I'm making the right choice, mostly its about the finances, its such a large amount of money, then the health risks, I have 2 kids and if something happened, I would feel so stupid!
Part of the problem is I don't feel like I'm giving myself enough time in Miami, I get there the 25th and my surgery is the 26th, then I leave on the 2nd. Should I stay longer? The Dr said this amount of time was OK.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far the communication with Spectrum has been awesome!