It's My Time Again, BBL Done, Now Heading to Dr. Blinski for Skin Only TT in November!!! - Miami, FL

So, I’d like to introduce myself to you dolls as T...

Butt seems larger because the camera is up close
0:15
So, I’d like to introduce myself to you dolls as Tawana4372 (see by bbl journey under Real Self bbl section). I had lipo/fat transfer done 11/20/15 by Dr. Hasan (Vanity Cosmetics), however, at the 6 month mark of my recovery, I discovered an area of fat above my belly button that didn’t retract. Before I even began contemplating if I would want to have any more surgery, I began working with a personal trainer 4 months post lipo recovery but after 3 months in the gym, my trainer and I both agreed that working out was only toning my abs, not tightening the fat, so I ventured out in Atlanta visiting several spa and skin care facilities in search of skin tightening treatments. I tried multiple skin tightening treatments but to my avail none worked, so I sat down with hubby and shared again my displeased look and he to my surprise he calmly agreed that I could seek medical advice on resolving my problem area. So, I met with 2 area cosmetic surgeons to seek professional advice and both recommended either a mini or floating tummy tuck; so I started my research and began watching you tube video’s and said to myself, would these really solve my problem, removing the fat above my belly button? So I decided to gain a 3rd opinion and one of my friends that I connected with through my bbl journey suggested that I speak with her surgeon, Dr. Darryl Blinski (Blinski Plastic Surgery, Miami FL).
I emailed Dr. Blinski using his personal email address and within 15 minutes later, he contacted me on his personal cell phone in between surgeries. We viewed the video of my body together via cell that I forwarded him and he then made his recommendation that because my fat was above my belly button and because Dr. Hasan had removed all fat from my lipo, I would indeed need a Skin Only Tummy Tuck with full muscle repair. He then began saying everything that I had been questioning before with the other surgeons I had met with and before I could even tell him what 2 prior recommendations had been given to me. It was at that moment, I knew this was the surgeon for me so I discussed with hubby that we were again heading to Miami. Dr. Blinski was also able to fit me in as well on a date that worked better for me, November 18th 2016 (although he stays booked), so I made my payment securing my date, booked our flights, housing was secured (with my friend who is also having surgery on the same day with Dr. Blinski at Miami Escape), car reservation made; so off we will go again in November to MIA.
We will spend our first 3 days recovering at Miami Escape and then the next 3 days at a Condo at the Marriott Villa in the Miami Doral area, where hubby will take the wheel and assist us. I will have drains and most likely if I am still draining, I will return to Atlanta and later have then removed. I have purchased all supplies and am spending this time taking my Geritol, Folic Acid, B-12 and Vitamin C all trying to ensure my CBC levels are all sufficient for my October blood test. All though I am not new to Real Self, I am new to this particular forum so I welcome all feedback. Anything you dolls can share about preparing, what to expect, what supplies I should definitely need, what I should expect for my recovery (w/drains) etc., I am all ears and if I can share anything about my prior bbl/lipo journey, feel free to ask or visit my BBL profile (Tawana4372).
Thank you so much and looking forward to connecting with you ladies..

On my mark, get set, let's GO....30 day mark, labs tomorrow.

Well, here I am dolls, I have reached the 30 day count down; TT is 30 days from today! I am (WE are to include sx buddy) are scheduled for labs tomorrow, my EKG is scheduled for Monday, Oct 31st. Supplies have been purchased, flights booked for hubby & I, RH and Resort has been paid, surgery paid....time to pack soon and most importantly I get to share this journey with my surgery sis/buddy Azzzfor2015, looking forward to this mini vacation with her, we will both be in pain but we can laugh through it together,

I have done so much research on preparing for this tummy tuck so I am welcoming it with open arms, my only caveat is just praying that the scar/belly button recovery is smooth, so any tips on ensuring all is well with that, I do welcome them dolls, PLEASE share. For those that are going through any future surgeries, feel free to read back on my bbl journey, I hope you are still able to gain some valuable information from it, those that are recovering, take it easy and may all you continue to be safe. Will update in a couple of days with lab results. Kisses to you all...

Labs are in....

Jacklyn from Dr. Blinski's office just informed me that I have been cleared. All levels are normal. Great news to receive.

Just sharing this update with you dolls, happy healing to you and and good luck to those that are nearing their special day.

Tummy Tuck update week 1

Surgery Day Friday: Began at 8a, ended around 1p, Dr. Blinski is a true professional. He advised me that I had fibrosis in my abdomen, which was a complete surprise to me, so he removed it all, did 3 layers of muscle repair, gave me a new belly button and completed the tuck. See pic 1.

Day 1 Saturday: Recovery was tough, mainly the muscle repair which is accompanied with a daily backache which is a result of not being able to stand straight up. However, the pain med I was given (dilaudid) was heaven sent. Dr. Blinski cleared me to shower today so that was so rewarding. I sat in the shower and was able to allow my sutures to get wet as well. Blow dried the sutures after my shower, was told to not put anything on them or the belly button so I did not. We (sx sister & I) had our first post op as well, I was in awe of how my body was forming, just seeing no more excess skin is an amazing feeling.

Day 2 -Day 4: Recovery is going well. Drain came out involuntarily and by that I mean, when his assistant was putting on my faja, as the faja was being pulled up, the stitch popped that was holding in the drain so of course that meant it had to be removed 2 days early; because of this little mishap, that meant I had to immediately begin massages so massage time it was. I received 3 while in Miami. The muscles repair and back aching are still the 2 most uncomfortable pieces of recovery. See second pic.

Day 5: Had my final post op, was cleared to return back home. Flight was a breeze, no complaints. Once home, hubby helped me shower and in the bed I went. Was exhausted but happy to be back on my bed.

Day 6 Happy Thanksgiving: My Thursday was good, was finally able to eat a full meal. Recovery is going fine, religiously doing my massages and wearing my ab board. Both navel and tummy incision are doing well. Both about 75% healed, I'm hoping I can begin using my Embrace Scar Therapy at some point to help with diminishing the incision scar. I will insert my belly button plug at 1 week post op as a precaution to not allow my now cute belly button to close.

Day 7: Today marks 1 week post op. I'm feeling so much better. Today my hubby took me to Walmart and to Red Lobster, I didn't over due it at either, I walked independently and directly to the vacuum cleaner area, walked back to the garden area, completed my purchase and then departed for lunch. Lunch was nice as well, just being out and not cooped up in the house. I'm feeling pretty well other than that, back still aching but today it's tolerable. I'm no longer on any meds, just still taking my antibiotics. I will take more pics over the weekend for you.

That's it for today, feel free to review my IG page also Blinski_111816

Happy healing to you all and for those approaching, good luck to you all, these journeys are REAL. Kisses to you all.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with Dr. Blinski at this very moment, definitely down to earth and honest in what your body needs. I will update after my surgical journey.