Married 42 Future Alvarez QUEEN- Miami, FL

Hi beauties. I'm 42 married 3 years with a 23...

Hi beauties. I'm 42 married 3 years with a 23 year old son and a 16 year old bonus daughter. My husband is a good guy but he does NOT want me to have surgery. I'm trying to explain to him my feelings for wanting to do so. He says I'm being selfish. I've already paid my deposit and there's no turning back but I don't want him to be mad either. Did anyone else have this issue with your family or signifact other? If so how did you handle it?

husband does NOT want me to have my tumny tuck!!

How can I get headed to see that it is something that I want for myself without sounding selfish? I don't think it's selfish at all but he's more focused on the risks than the benefits. I miss my old body... I'm currently working out so I hope to lose atleast 30 pds before my procedure. I just don't want this to cause a problem in my marriage. He knows I'm very self-conscious about my body. Can anyone else relate and what did you do?

gotta get this weight down

Well beauties. I joined the gym and I am hard at it. My goal is to get down to atleast 170 prior to my surgery date which is April 27th. My husband is still hating the concept but I feel like I have to do this for me. Weight currently is 205 I have to be down to 195 for surgery. I can do this!!!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon