Tummy Tuck After 5 Kids with Hernia Repair - Miami, FL

Doctor Orlando llorente ???? Such an awesome su...

Doctor Orlando llorente ???? Such an awesome surgeon. I can't be more happy about my results. I finally have my body back. After long searches for the right surgeon. I'm happy I choose him. I have no regrets. It's now 2 weeks after my surgery and seeing more results. Recovery was so easy. Oh... And for those who might be thinking of those drains it really wasn't that bad. Removal of drains was pretty easy no pain. Just kinda scary lol. Nurses were so nice and very caring. I've had other procedures in the past with Cgc cosmetics which in my opinion wasn't very professional. New life surgery all the way. My surgery consultant was Elena. She was a miracle worker. She worked for me day and night. Answered any and all my questions. Returned calls promptly and was never rude. Love that women. I can't say enough to tell u how good my experience was.

Tummy tuck after 5 kids with hernia repair

Posted some pics
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful. Answered all my questions. Didn't rush me. Did a great job with my tummy tuck.