30yr--Mother of 2- Getting a TT , Lipo360 including arms and BBL - Miami, FL

Hi there ! I am 30 years old and I am mother of...

Hi there ! I am 30 years old and I am mother of two boys , 5 and 2 .. Sooo my surgery is in less than 3 weeks and I am super excited . I have been keeping myself super busy so that I don't get anymore anxious . I am getting a TT , lipo in arms , back, stomach and a BBL . I am nervous about the pain I will be on and I know I won't be able to sleep for weeks ;But I know it will all be worth it . Surgery day is December 16th and my preop is next week Tuesday . I haven't bought anything yet . But I will get on it in the next few days .. I was not sure about writing about my process but reading about your stories has helped me a lot . I will keep posting as much as I can about my experience ..

December is here !

I am super excited is finally my surgery month .. I am not to anxious . I have been pretty busy and I am not trying to think about what I am about to do. I assume that my anxiety attack will begin the day of my preop which is next week Tuesday . I see myself asking for a prescription of Xanax... Two more weeks to go ! And I have not bought any supplies . Why must I leave everything for last ?

Couple of more pics

Wish pics :)

Can't wait...

Pre-op !

My preop appt is today. 12-06-16. I am super excited ! I am taking my bikini to make sure the scar stays under it hidden.. hopefully... I still have not bought nada... I am going to ask the Doc today what supplies the office provides besides the first garment so that I make sure I don't buy things that I may not need... I booked a trip to Chicago for this weekend.. The hubster and I wanted to celebrate our 7 year anniversary before the surgery since I wont be able to after.. and even though I think it was a crazy decision , I am happy that I have been so focused on the trip that I haven't had time to get nervous about the surgery.. I just hope I don't get sick with the temperatures being so cold in Chicago.. I have been taking lots of vitamin C and Zicam to avoid getting sick... I will update after my appt today.. :)

PreOp day !

Hi there ladies ! Today was my preop. I had an urine and blood test and I was advise that if there was any issues they would call me tomorrow , otherwise I was good to go . They took pictures and I sat with the doc and discuss some concerns .. he gave me a shot of B12 to make sure I don't get sick since I will be traveling to Chicago this weekend and is very cold there ..I was prescribed Vicodin for the pain , and xanax which I will definitely start using soon.. I was also instructed to take antibiotics the night before surgery . I forgot the name of it right now .. he told me that I could not take my garment off for at least a week not even to wash it . Under no circumstances am I to remove it . Sucks not to be able to shower for so many days .. but oh well , wipes it is... I was advise not to wear a tank top under the garment , apparently is not needed . I was advised not to buy anything they would supply what I needed such as chucks they just told me to use a towel or blanket that I don't use to put it around me to absorb any liquid I release . I asked the doctor about the bbl pillow he told me not to buy any . He said that none of his patients have ever complained about loosing projection other than then regular fat they loose for sitting. He told me that just to alternate sides and get up and walk . He didn't tell me that I couldn't sit on it for two weeks or anything like that . Basically he told me to sleep and sit on it with no worries .. ..To be quiet honest I felt relieved that I don't have the pressure of not being able to sit on my butt especially that i am also getting a TT and I will need to rest a lot on my back .. I trust that my doctor wouldn't give me instructions that would affect his work. I still will try my best to not put unnecessary pressure on it if I don't have to , but I feel a bit relieved now ... I can't wait to see the results from this painful journey .. I will keep everyone posted !!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I went to different doctors that gave me cheaper prices but I chose Soler-Baillo because he made me feel very secure and confident. His bedside manners are excellent. He takes his time to explain the procedures and I never felt rushed. After I explained what I wanted to do, he was honest with me and told me what he could realistic do for me. He did not sell me false expectations. Once I reviewed his profile, I was able to see that he is very peculiar with his TT and the scaring. I also liked the way he does the belly buttons which is a huge deal for me. I am confident that he will shape me in a modest way and not give me a HUGE KimK butt which i really do not want. I just want my butt to be more round and nice.. I am sure that is what I will get.. So far, I totally recommend Dr. Soler-Baillo..