Snatch Me - Miami, FL

Hi all, I've been on RS for awhile stalking the...

Hi all,
I've been on RS for awhile stalking the BBL posts so I could get my courage up to get mine. Well is official I'm booked and the down payment is in!
I originally wanted to go with Dr. Omulepu, but since his license was restricted I decided to go with Dr. Ortega. I was back and forth btwn them anyway. I'm extra nervous and anxious now and I'm traveling alone so anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Changed Dates

Okay so my official date for surgery is May 19th now. I had to change to have my boyfriend be able to come with me. So that's 19 more days to be anxious lol. Guess I'll post some wish pics. I'll get the courage to post my before pics sooner or later...
I'm really at a loss as to what recovery house to stay in after surgery. Everywhere is so expensive! And then I need massages...ugh! And how am I going to make it a few weeks at work without sitting? !! Okay anxiety subsiding lol.

PreOp Me. It's crazy I already started calling this my old booty lol!

Okay so here is me today. Hopefully someone who is post op can give me an example of how I might look.

24 days to go!

I got the email to go get my labs and ekg a few days ago. I also bought my faja and an extender since I will be swollen right after surgery, I think I might need a bigger size bv my legs are too big as it is, after I get butt I might not fit into it at all! I'll post my fajas in a few days... if anyone will be in MIA around the 19th dm me your number.

Got Clearance!!!! 17 days to go!

Just updating you guys. Got my clearance today. I was a little nervous that something went wrong but it took a week to get the clearance from Spectrum. The clearance comes in email format and instructs you: -Not to take aspirin (thins the blood) -No smoking 2 weeks prior or surgery could be rescheduled -No birth control (MOST IMPORTANTLY) -If receiving 12 area of lipo take iron pills (325mg/day on empty stomach with full glass of OJ) It also says to read pre and post op instructions and that they will give you your meds the day before or of surgery. Excited!!!!!

14 Days to go!

Nerves setting in... I know my bf is going to kill me if I tell him I'm getting nervous again lol, but I am!! I definitely want to do it, but I'm nervous about the results and the pain. It sucks that you can't smoke during this time bc a joint would do me some good!

13 Days! Surgery Stuff

Trying on our fajas

Can't wait to compare it with the after pics.

Surgery Tomorrow

Hey guys... we arrived in Miami today around 10 am and went straight to Spectrum to pay our final balance less the deposit. They have a separate finance room you go to in order to make payments. After that we got our prescriptions and was told that they would call us before 5pm to tell when our surgery was the following day. From Spectrum we filled our prescriptions at Wal-Mart on 8th Street which was WAY less than Walgreens, about half the price. Prescriptions cost $104. We got the phone call around 3pm and my surgery was scheduled for tomorrow at 2pm. I hate that its later in the day, but I can't do anything about it so forward we go.... nerves still haven't kicked in yet. I met with Carla from Assistance for Life as well so I could check out where I would be staying before I showed up and everything looked great. Clean, friendly, and women were cooking so that's always good. Talked to a couple of girls there about their surgery and then chilled at the hotel. 14 hours to go.....

Made it!

Hey Everyone I made it through surgery and im 2 days post op now. I love my results so far and im just hoping to keep them.

Day of surgery: I waited with my boyfriend at Spectrum for almost 4 hours fir hus surgery. They told him his would start @ 10am and mine would start at 2pm. He did not go in until 2pm. Since he was just getting Lipo it was very fast Dr. Ortega was back to get me by 3pm.

My consultation with Dr. Ortega went very well he said I was a great candidate for the results that I wanted, and that I would see immediate results. The anesthesiologist came to talk ti me about the side effects (nausea and sore throat) and then he took me to the OR. Once the IV was put in all remember is waking up and shivering uncontrollably like I was cold, but I wasnt. After I regained my composure I felt fine. Texted my bf to see how he was and texted everyone else ti let them know I was fine while I waited for my recovery house to come get me.

I fell asleep on the ride to the house, but when I woke up I was in pain! I took some percocets and passed out!..well for an hour that is. The first night we both woke up every hour to pee and get the fluid out and it felt so good. Other than pee there was a LOT of drainage! I changed my bed pad at least 4 times throughout the night and my faja was drenched in fluid as well. I'll post another update on day 1 post op.

More pics

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Going with Dr. Ortega we'll see!