Silicone Removal - Miami, FL

Worth every penny. You get what you paid for. This...

Worth every penny. You get what you paid for. This man is a gift from God. Let me just start by saying this, Dr Gallerani & his wonderful staff have made this difficult situation so easy to go through. Maryann is so caring and sweet & always available. At this point they feel like family. I have visited many many doctors before choosing Dr Gallerani for this procedure. I choose him because he is the MOST knowledable Doctor when it comes to this difficult procedure. This is a life risky procedure I wanted to make sure I was in the right hands. Dr Gallerani pretty much summed up my situation and why it was affected before I can explain to him what happened. And I have to tell you I feel set free from this poison that was in my body. No longer have those horrible aches and pains that where being caused by the silicone. Going forward if I need ANY work done I will be going to Dr Gallerani. He's a perfectionist and an honest man. His staff is fantastic. You can't ask for more.

Silicone Removal

I decided to have silicone injections back in 2001. The worst mistake of my life. Well three years I fell on my buttocks area and it must've made the silicone react because I started to feel horrible pain everywhere it gradually got worse. Once I realized it was the silicone my search begun to find the right surgeon. When I came across Dr Gallerani he just was so much more knowledgable than the other surgeons I saw. He asked me if I had fallen and literally told me my painful experience without me articulating it to him. I made the decision to remove it because I wanted my life back and so I flew to Miami and had the procedure done. The surgery lasted 3-1/2 hours. The Hospital setting was meticulous and felt like I was staying at the ritz. Dr Gallerani is such a great doctor that he even came to visit me when I ended up going back to the hospital for Dehydration and medicine reaction due to my own personal fault. He did not have to come visit me. It had nothing to do with the surgery. Dr G and everyone at his office genuinely care about their patients. At every visit I see more than 3-4 cases of woman who have done the same mistake I have and are so happy they found Dr G as I am. He is amazing. I will post pictures as soon as I get my drains out and a follow up with the second surgery to fill in the space. The most difficult part about doing this surgery is the process. But it is worth it because it is the only way that is the right way to do it.

As requested photos of 1st Surgery to remove silicone

As everyone has requested for pics I wanted to wait for the second surgery to complete it but I felt like sharing will help you feel more at ease. This is 2 months post op. Guys this man Dr G and his Office Manager Maryann are amazing. Call and ask for MaryAnn she will answer all your questions that I can't.

Where my silicone was

I apologize for so many updates but I forgot to share with you where my silicone was. So besides it being on top portion of my butt it was also in the muscle. This is one of the most difficult procedures to do because of the muscle. He was able to remove the silicone that formed on my muscle with scar tissue and keep my muscle alive and well. Is that not amazing!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Realistic, honest, caring, supportive, compassionate, non judging, meticulous, he's just all around an amazing Doctor.