Rhinoplasty Experience with the Best ! - Miami, FL

Ever since i was a child i was made fun of because...

Ever since i was a child i was made fun of because of my nose. My siblings would jokingly say " mommy dropped you and a truck ran over your nose that why it looks like that" and being 5/6 years old i believed them LOL ! So then came my teen years where i decided i did NOT like the bump on my nose and how droopy it looked when i smiled and i was DYING for a nose job but my parents never believed in such things so it was out of the question.
Time flew and a lot of people i knew had gotten their nose done & i was wondering WHEN IS IT MY TURN! :(( but yeah.. lets fast forward, so i tried looking for doctors in town and i honestly did not like how they handled their patients & where i come from the doctors aren't that great, i mean their work isn't bad but i can spot out every person who got their nose done..
I started checking doctors out online, after ALOT of research i finally found DR. Jeffrey Epstein and i absolutely loved his profile because i was looking specifically for someone who works well with ethnic nose. Lucky me one of his clinics is located in Miami (where my sibling lived!) so i emailed him and got a response right away! During this process i wasn't 100% sure i was going to do it because i would only be visiting my sister in Miami for a while, so i wasn't sure if he would have an available date for me but he did and i just felt SO LUCKY!
As the date of my rhinoplasty came closer i was given a few instructions to follow and received a call from the staff to be remind me about them which was nice because i tend to forget a lot.
Its surgery day i go in and Dr.Epstein gave me a lil prep talk and moments later it was time for surgery, i went in was just a little nervous but knew i was in good hands.
Suddenly i wake up and its done, if it wasn't for my cast i would have never believed i just had surgery , i felt fine just a bit sleepy but no pain just felt like my nose was really cold that's it! Next day i went in to take off the bottom gauze and everything looked great, i had almost no bruising at this point just minimum swelling around my eyes+cheeks.
I would say day 3 was the worst for me but still NO PAIN i was shocked all i had was some discomfort from the swelling around my eyes( which went away the next day) & i LOVED the fact that i had almost no bruising, just had a little redness on my inner right eye but it looked like eye shadow so no problem there! if i were to rate the discomfort i would give it 3/4, The whole process was a breeze.
I was up and walking the very next day and felt fine, i even went out on the 4th day !( although its best to rest up)
Ok so day 8 they took the cast off and boy was i happy, my dream nose that i wanted since forever and thats with it being super swollen i could only imagine how its gonna look once i'm fully healed!
Oh side note, the staff is so friendly kind and attentive , i got great vibes from everyone and had the best experience i could ever ask for.
I am so thankful to Dr.Epstein and his wonderful helpful staff for giving me a beautiful natural looking nose and THE BEST experience i could ask for.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon