Excellent Doctor and Staff!

I did a ton of research on doctors before having...

I did a ton of research on doctors before having this procedure and am so glad I chose Dr. Epstein. I'm a little over three months post-rhinoplasty at this point, and I could not be happier with my results. Very natural, exactly what I wanted. Dr. Epstein straightened my crooked nose, smoothed out the bridge, and slightly elevated/refined the tip because it drooped. Nurses and front desk staff are also amazing and friendly! Any time I have a question, everyone is really great about keeping the lines of communication open, especially during the healing process. Highly recommend!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein really listened to my concerns. He created computer images to show me what modifications could be made to my nose and communicated with me a lot to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. Post-op, whenever I've contacted the office with a question, he has responded very quickly. He is super friendly and makes patients feel very comfortable.