"Difficulties Breathing and Physical Bump" Miami, FL

Procedure was done on December 10, 2015 by Dr. Kim...

Procedure was done on December 10, 2015 by Dr. Kim Patrick Murray. Excellent doctor! Very professional and extremely thorough, made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. Likes to stress over little details (which I didn't mind at all since I wanted it to be perfect). My surgery was a Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty the total amount of time in surgery was 6 and half hours. My face has a natural tendency to swell, therefore I was extremely swollen for a total of 15 days (decreasing slowly after the third day). Due to it being during winter vacation time, stitches were removed the fourth day after surgery and cast came off on the sixth day. I was extremely happy with the results, my breathing is significantly better and the physical appearance of my nose looks natural yet perfectly symmetrical! Absolutely worth it, especially since my insurance covered the majority of it. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Kim Patrick Murray!

UPDATE! 6 Months post surgery!

Post surgery I noticed some changes in the bridge and tip of my nose (after the swelling had gone down) which is to be completely expected. Dr. Kim Patrick Murray requires you to check up every two months for an entire year post surgery (which is approximately how long the entire healing process takes). Any unfavorable changes occurring around this time can and will be altered post surgery in his office. Overall my experiences post surgery have been pleasant as Dr. Kim Patrick Murray was helpful and answered all of my questions as well as injected any areas that were deficient.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Regards for every single detail, every angle of your nose, and every single one of your concerns! Does a pre-surgery consultation where you discuss exactly what you would like (He inputs his opinion which is actually helpful, since he knows exactly what he is talking about). Discuss the procedures then again prior to surgery. Must do consecutive follow up appointments every two months for a full year post surgery (He wants to make sure your nose does not change in an unfavorable manner). Over all excellent surgeon (And the surgery staff assured me of it), very nice and genuinely caring, definitely recommend! :)