Rhinoplasty Revision/ Chin Implant - Miami, FL

Before consulting Dr Bared I visited 5 top facial...

Before consulting Dr Bared I visited 5 top facial plastic surgeons in south Florida regarding a rhinoplasty procedure that I had a few years back that left me unhappy and not one of those Drs made me feel comfortable, I did not connect with them . After calling Dr Bared's office I spoke to Sonia, the patient coordinator Sonia was very attentive to my concerns; she Listened and answered my questions; in all She made an excellent first impression. I made my appointment to see the Dr with my mother and Upon meeting Dr Bared and after the consultation I knew he was going to be my plastic surgeon for life. My mom was very impressed as well. His bedside manner was unparalleled to any other Doctor I went to. He is realistic and honest Dr. Bared will not bs you. He listened to my concerns and explained the procedure in detail. i left happy and excited I had found him. The day of my procedure I was a bit nervous bc of the memories I had from the first rhinoplasty the horrible swelling that lasted Over a year and of course the initial discomfort, well it was like night and day not only did dr Bared improved my nose considerAbly I am breathing better than ever and Even though there is still swelling which is normal it does not compare to my first rhinoplasty. I know it can take several months to see the end result but I cannot wait . I love my nose! He made such a good impression on us My mom is also having her facelift with him later this year. Thank you Dr. Bared!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon