Much Needed Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

I met Dr Ghurani the day before my surgery, where...

I met Dr Ghurani the day before my surgery, where he then advised that I would be needing a breast lift aside from the breast augmentation I wanted, he answered all my questions and educated me on things i did not know. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor than i did with Dr. Ghurani, I can not express how happy I am with the results and would recommend his services to anyone. He is a professional and his concerns are genuine.

Breast Augmentation

It has been six months since my surgery and I could not be happier with my results. I would recommend Dr . Ghurani to any looking for a true artist a doctor that makes sure to give you what your looking for but also making sure that you are educated in what your doing. As much as I did research I did think I need a lift, because I was so small. However Dr . Ghurani explain why I needed the implant. I love the size he gave me. I look natural and feel amazing. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you! !
Miami Plastic Surgeon

His attention to what the patient needs is very important to him. I went into my consultation wanting something i thought would fit me well. But left with what i didn't know i needed and was best for me. This doctor makes sure you are happy with the results. But most importantly he makes sure you are educated as what it is you are doing.