My Experience with Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat Transfer. - Miami, FL

I had my procedure at Strax with Dr. Thomas Pane...

I had my procedure at Strax with Dr. Thomas Pane on August 13,2014. I am 7 weeks post op and I feel and look amazing. Dr.Pane is great, he is very patient, and extremely talented. He did miracles for my body lol. I was 125 lbs pre surgery, and my problem area was mostly my abdomen and the shape or lack of shape of the buttocks area. I had lipo on my abdomen, back, and inner thighs with fat transfer to my butt. I had alot of bruising, however they were gone by week 4. I slept on my stomach and did not sit down for 4 weeks. The not being able to sit down part is the worst part of the surgery. I had no pain in the areas of lipo. I did have pain around the buttocks area for the first 3 days, level 1-10 it was a 4. I am a sissy for pain and I was surprised at how "not so bad" it was. I had my surgery done on a wednesday and I was able to go back to work the following tuesday (6 days post op). I had someone drive me to work and I stood by my desk until I was able to sit down after week 4. I felt back to normal by week 5. Back to normal as in no aches, no bruises, no swelling, driving, carrying my 1 year old anf running around after him. I am extremely happy with Strax and Dr.Pane, I love how I look now. I didnt want all of my fat sucked out or to look extremely " lipoed" and wanted shape and volume to my butt without looking like ummm minaj or that extreme. I think he understood what I wanted and did just that. Ps (wear the garments!!! You will need two of them, one for post op and a second one for shaping.. I barely wore mine and I think I would of recuperated faster if I would of worn them)

8 weeks post

There has been someone on my page accusing me of posting fake pictures. Im in shock!!!! So, I take the time to post my experience and my before and after pictures on public internet and someone has to ruin it by saying its a fake. Nothing about my review is fake and those are my pictures. She is clearly just a hater that needs to get off my page. To the other beautiful ladies that are actually here to read others experiences heres my update: Today I am 8 weeks post op, I feel great. I have some areas on my stomach that feel a little hard from the lipo but I have been massaging nightly. You cant see them but I can feel it under the skin. I started working out two days ago (abs and some cardio) and I did feel some pain in the incision areas. I did not have any abs ever and after one workout sesh I feel like they just appeared. I will add some pictures.

Almost one year after surgery

11 months after surgery: I have lost some of the roundness of my behind and it looks a little more natural. There are some areas I would like to have "touched up" from the lipo... But overall, I am very happy with my results. Pictures updated!! Planning for a breast aug next month!!! Cant wait!
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had several consultations with different doctors, and just didnt feel comfortable with any of them. Either I felt rushed or didnt feel safe. Dr.Pane was great. I had over 20 questions on my notepad and he answered every single one, and explained the procedure to me in detail. I felt like he really cared about me and understood what I wanted in regards to my procedure. I showed him pictures of what I liked and disliked and he told me to bring them the day of for him to have. He was professional and very polite. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him with thr best of reviews.