Post-menapausal Skin Tears - Miami, FL

I am unable to have sex without my skin tearing, I...

I am unable to have sex without my skin tearing, I have tried creams, and pills none work and I Urinate with every step I take. Mini pads worked a while now it's getting worse, (58yr.old, Hysterectomy several yrs ago.) I have been told this procedure will fix these two issues. Some insurance pays for it. of course mine doesn't not.
It is 500$ per treatment and your suppose to have 3 of them six months apart.
I had to save for months to get the money together.Im getting it done in Miami Cntr. of Excellence
OBGYN..Im excited with lots of hope , will keep everyone updated.

I had the procedure today, no pain , burning or bleeding, Procedure only took a few minutes instructed to wait at least 48 hrs before any sex, It's so new haven't noticed if the incontinence is better yet. Will update in a week.

Reciept and Pamplet for first treatment.

No pain.

I have noticed that my pads are still dry after 12hr of being on my feet at work the only time their wet is if I sneeze or cough so that is a huge difference,,I had to change at least twice in 12hrs before and my skin vaginal skin was so irritated, huge difference.I haven't tried the Sex yet, will update later.

No way else to say it, first time since the first Mona lisa touch tx,
It was the same horrible pain, when I went to urinate burned horrible from the irritation of sex. But I didn't notice any blood Now Im afraid it doesn't work along with the expense and the distance I had to drive Im so disappointed. I am going to get a second treatment, I also noticed after sex I started leaking Urine more I had to work 12hrs that night standing on my feet,

Several wks out.

No change I have had intercourse and the skin tearing and bleeding is the same,
my second treatment is Feb. 18th..

Absolutely will continue with 2nd, and 3rd tx.

Although the Mona Lisa Touch didn't take on the first treatment like I have already written I will continue with the treatments I do understand everyone one's atrophy is different I still have confidence this will work..thank you to the online physician who answered my question..

2nd Treatment done

Ok I have had my second Mona Lisa touch treatment a week ago and had sex to see if it worked, there is still pain but much better I really think the third treatment will fix my 'issue'... after the first one there was no change, so the second is a little better ...

waiting on my 6wks to have my third treatment, I will be out of Florida so I am going to have my third in Torrance California by Dr. Kay Elledge have already talk to her and am excited to get the third one complete.

I had my 3rd treatment a few weeks ago the Urine leakage is much better but don't have a lover to test drive my new Vag.????

Last treatment

Dr Kay Elledge in Torrance,Ca. is the Best physician I have ever, Professional and Kind, her entire staff are fantastic I would 100% recommend her.

Update on MonaLisa Touch.

So I started this Journey Dec of 2015, all treatments are done, because Im a travel nurse I had them done by different Physicians in different states, My leakage of Urine is much better and I can have sex without extreme pain, I still have to use "lube" but no complaints from me I actually had went over a year because of the pain before, I didn't think this worked but two months after the last treatment is when I noticed the difference. Dr.Kay Elledge in Torrance,Ca. is amazing.
Arin Saldana

Dr.Arin Saldana, was very nice made you feel comfortable, and very informative. I did assume after two weeks someone would call to see if I thought the procedure worked. She did her job not her fault it didn't work..Miami Center for Excellence OBGYNS.