Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Implant Exchange, Vaginal Rejuvenation - Miami, FL

My name is Lisa, Im 27 and a mother of 3. *Back...

My name is Lisa, Im 27 and a mother of 3.
*Back story: Im from Tampa, I made my surgery app and paid it in full before ever having a consultation. I was referred to this doctor by friends and doing my own research could not find better!
I planned on having a bbl, then my breast redone and a tummy tuck.
Today (July 22, 2015...the day before my BBL) I had a pre op appointment. Once meeting with Dr. Salama we decided I would go ahead and have a tummy tuck and my boobs redone first, and then my BBL in January. I LOVE this doctor and his office staff! I do not want to do what "I" want to do, I want what will lend the best results and lasting results. I have had a tubal ligation, so now its me time! Dr. Salama defiantly got me on the right track with a great game plan.
*Now the Vagina Rejuvenation was completely last minute decision. My husband loves how my vagina looks. Its pink, no excess skin but after having children it seems like this would be a great addition to our lives. I have not actually met Dr. Stern yet. But I have read and heard wonderful things!
I am having all three: tummy tuck, boobs, and vagina all done together tomorrow July 23rd.

Looking forward to updating my review once surgery is done!

Thank you for your comments!
Total coast for just the Tummy Tuck, Lift/Implants, and Vaginal Rejuvenation was 11g's pluse another 8g's for the BBL in January.
I apolagize this is my first time back on RS sense the surgery.
It has been almost one week sense I had my surgeries.
It went great! Im very pleased with the results already and its only been a week! Pain is defiantly better, it was a tough first 3days. I barley have any swelling now, still have drains in. Hopefully at least one will be removed this Friday(fingers crossed).
We did a anchor left with 650cc silicon implants, also sized down my areola. Everyones like "wow" when I tell the size but I've been a naturally D-DD sense the 7th grade. Nice to have the boobs I want after 3kids! So I didn't take any before pictures, maybe I can get them from the doctor? I will post some soon.

Post op picture: Tummy tuck, Breast lift and implant exchange

Up Date 4 Weeks Post Op

I apologize for not keeping up with updating my post. I have been dealing with seromas... have been going to have them drained a few times. So Im 4 weeks post op, I have a lot of lower tummy swelling. I also had a whole open up under my right breast, witch is healing but no fully yet. Doctor Salama and his nurse Yaneisy are amazing! So the pictures Im posting are from a week or so ago.

5 Month Update

I have not updated my review and I apologize. So its now been 5months sense my mommy makeover... and Dr. Salama did a wonderful job!!! Great doctor, amazing nurses and office staff! I have had no pain, discomfort. Great results in my opinion. I have my BBL with Dr. Salama January 12th 2016. I am more excited about my BBL then I was about my mommy make over lol. After having my consult last week Dr. Salama said to achieve my desired result I needed to gain 8-10lbs before surgery... no problem! I can do that ;) I will post good before and after photos of the BBL.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama and Dr. Stern Dr. Salama is professional and kind. I love that he sticks with what the patient wants but leads you to the right way to achieve your goal. I read he doesn't spend enough time with you.... not my experience! He spent plenty of time with me. *UPDATE SENSE SURGERY: Best PS I've ever met! Dr. Salama is not only a wonderful doctor he is defiantly an artist! He did such an amazing job! My breast are healing beautifully and are exactly what I wanted! My tummy tuck came out better than I was expecting! My husband, mom, family members are so happy for me after seeing my results and Im only 12days post op. Cannot wait to see my final results. I highly recommend Dr. Salama. I have a BBL scheduled with him in January and I cannot wait!