Found the Perfect Doctor - Miami, FL

Being from California, there are countless options...

Being from California, there are countless options of plastic surgeons throughout the state. I was searching for the right surgeon that will deliver exactly as I expect. I came across Dr. Salama through a friend who I ran into. Her body looked amazing, I couldn't stop complimenting on how good she looks. And she finally let me in on her secret, Dr. Salama. I looked into who Dr. Salama is, and the more I found, the more positive I was that he was it! He was my doctor. I called in, and arranged an online consultation. Sent in my pictures, and got his review and suggestions. Two months later, I was flying in to Miami. Meeting with him, he is extremely professional and listened to all concerns and answered my questions. I can't thank him enough. I got a mommy makeover, which included a tummy tuck, lipo in midsection, and breast implants. He gave me my body back. He gave me my confidence back. I love love LOVEEEEEEE how i look now. So very much pleased and beyond satisfied with his work. Even after surgery, he checked on me, made sure I was recovering well. He's amazing and is gifted. Has real talent to completely transform and bring you lost confidence.. During my recovery process, they referred me to caretakers. I hired Grace to take care of me for 8 days. She was amazing, made me homemade lentil soup which was delicious. She took care of me like a mother takes care of a child. Even after taking care of me, she routinely called to check on me. The Doctor, and his entire team are just amazing. I had the best experience.

Pics

Here are some before and after pics
Miami Plastic Surgeon