Mommy Make over with Dr. Salama!

I'm ready to start my mommy makeover journey! I...

I'm ready to start my mommy makeover journey! I got a BBL 10 months ago with Hasan. I'm happy with my results but I'm not going back to Vanity. I'm really interested in Dr. Salama! I plan to secure a date really soon. I'm anxious to get a nice stomach and boobs. I started having kids pretty early and I didn't get a chance to enjoy my body. I'm thinking I'll shoot for June 2016.

So much to do!

Due to someone's cancellation I was able to get scheduled for June 6th! I'm getting a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift. I'm also getting back lipo because I've gained weight since my BBL and I need the rows in my back gone asap! I have so much planning to do in so little time. Time to start a supply list!

Salama tummy tuck gone wrong

I'm embarrassed to post this picture but this site is suppose to show everyone the REAL deal. I'm so unhappy with my results. About a month after surgery one side of my stomach started looking crazy and my incision was suddenly crooked. I went back to Florida for my 6 weeks appointment and showed Dr. Salama my results. He said I will have to get a revision if it doesn't resolve on its own. As of today it's been 4 months. I also have dark spots on my stomach that appeared after surgery as well and has not went away. This procedure was a waist of my time and money.

Loss of feeling after tummy tuck?

Has anyone else experience loss of feeling after tummy tuck? How long did it last?

Dr. Salama Bad Tummy Tuck

When I went to my 6 week appointment Dr. Salama said he will do a revision for free on my tummy tuck because the results are horrible. Now I am 6 months post opp and he says I have to pay 3000! I wish I would of had him put it in writing when he first told me that I wouldn't have to pay for it. I can't believe he is charging me to fix my stomach when it's his fault that it looks that way. I'm so disappointed I wish I never got a tummy tuck. I can't wear dresses, one piece swimsuits, body suits, without my stomach area looking deformed. Also, I got a burn on my stomach from my belt. I still don't have feeling in parts of my stomach so I didn't feel it happening. I wear my belt tight to try and even out my stomach so the bulge isn't so noticeable.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I regret letting him do my tummy tuck. My results are horrible and my stomach looks deformed. At my 6 week follow up he said that he will fix it without charge. Now a few months later I contact him about scheduling a revision and he said I have to pay $3000! Smh. Ladies you may want to look into other doctors for this procedure. Look at my review for pics.