Mommy Make over with Dr. Salama!

I'm ready to start my mommy makeover journey! I...

I'm ready to start my mommy makeover journey! I got a BBL 10 months ago with Hasan. I'm happy with my results but I'm not going back to Vanity. I'm really interested in Dr. Salama! I plan to secure a date really soon. I'm anxious to get a nice stomach and boobs. I started having kids pretty early and I didn't get a chance to enjoy my body. I'm thinking I'll shoot for June 2016.

So much to do!

Due to someone's cancellation I was able to get scheduled for June 6th! I'm getting a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift. I'm also getting back lipo because I've gained weight since my BBL and I need the rows in my back gone asap! I have so much planning to do in so little time. Time to start a supply list!

Salama tummy tuck gone wrong

I'm embarrassed to post this picture but this site is suppose to show everyone the REAL deal. I'm so unhappy with my results. About a month after surgery one side of my stomach started looking crazy and my incision was suddenly crooked. I went back to Florida for my 6 weeks appointment and showed Dr. Salama my results. He said I will have to get a revision if it doesn't resolve on its own. As of today it's been 4 months. I also have dark spots on my stomach that appeared after surgery as well and has not went away. This procedure was a waist of my time and money.

Loss of feeling after tummy tuck?

Has anyone else experience loss of feeling after tummy tuck? How long did it last?
Dr. Moises Salama

I guess I assumed that Dr. Salama would do a great job on my mommy makeover because hey slays his bbl's daily! Unfortunately, I shouldn't of been so quick to trust him with my tummy tuck. I am extremely disappointed in the results. I'll upload pics for you to see.