Live Each Day Like It's Your Last.

My expectations are hopeful. I want to improve my...

My expectations are hopeful. I want to improve my overall appearance. I don't expect miracles I just want to be comfortable with what I have and enhance it. I have had 3 children. 1 vaginally and 2
c sections and had my tubes tied. I breast feed all of them. My weight had spiraled out of control at this point. I had ballooned up to 265 lbs. So in 2003 I had gastric bypass surgery. I was happy with my results. I lost a total of 115 lbs. 2 years later I had a tummy tuck. I was not happy with the results because I went to a hospital to have my procedure and they would not do 2 procedures at once. So I did not have liposuction. With my weight loss my breast turned into soup. They would spill out of my brain when I leaned over. I worked out but nothing helped that floppy skin. I keep the weight off for 10 years but then I went back to college to finish my degree. Between my work schedule and school I had no time for the gym. Taking care of the kids and being a wife was stressful. My eating habits were off. Now it's 2016 and I want to finally do something for me. I want to live my life now. My kids are now 24,16,and 14. I am now a grandmother and a college graduate. I feel that it is now my time to be fabulous.

Smart Lipo upper/lower abs and flanks

Day of surgery 10/19/2016

Soreness

Smartlipo

American Lipo Centers New York They are truly amazing at this office. My doctor was very caring and concerned. He was also honest. I had my consultation on 10/8/2016. I wanted Smartlipo of the upper and lower abs and flanks. I was scheduled for my procedure on 10/19/2016. I was very nervous. I was weighed and marked up. I took my oral medication and led to the room where the procedure would be performed. The administering of the local anesthesia was uncomfortable only when the lidocaine didn't reach certain areas or the hard to reach areas like the very top of the abs under my breast and that area near the rib cage. But other than that I was fine. I was assisted with putting on my compression garment and my husband took me home. Everything my doctor said would happen did. I was leaking fluid in large amounts, i would have soreness. It wasn't unbearable. I was up and walking around the next day.

Smart Lipo New York

I'm back again. I have to say that i was very...

I'm back again. I have to say that i was very discouraged for some time. I recently decided that I would try to attain my goals again. But in between that I was recently fascinated by that new permanent eye color change surgery. As a person who has worn glasses for as long as I could remember I wanted to finally be free of glasses and contacts. I thought you could have both surgeries done at the same time (Lasik and color change) but no you have to wait 3 months in between the two. So instead of going to another country I had Lasik done right here on Sept 22, 2016. It was the best decision I could have made. I now have 20/20 vision. But I still had some change left over so I decided to have some Smart Lipo done on my upper and lower abs and flanks on 10/19/2016. I was scared to death but I wanted to do something for myself. American Lipo Centers New York they are truly amazing at this office. My doctor was very caring and concerned. He was also honest. I had my consultation on 10/8/2016. I wanted Smartlipo of the upper and lower abs and flanks. I was scheduled for my procedure on 10/19/2016. I was very nervous. I was weighed and marked up. I took my oral medication and led to the room where the procedure would be performed. The administering of the local anesthesia was uncomfortable only when the lidocaine didn't reach certain areas or the hard to reach areas like the very top of the abs under my breast and that area near the rib cage. But other than that I was fine. I was assisted with putting on my compression garment and my husband took me home. Everything my doctor said would happen did. I was leaking fluid in large amounts, i would have soreness. It wasn't unbearable. I was up and walking around the next day.

New York General Surgeon