TT (MR and Hernia) and Breast Lift w/implants (R275cc L300cc) - 2 kids/31/125lbs

Hi Ladies, I'm a 31 year old mother of 2 (3 y.o...

Hi Ladies,

I'm a 31 year old mother of 2 (3 y.o and 5 months). I have an umbilical hernia, severe diastasis recti and saggy boobs after breasfteeding both kids. I'm targeting to get my mommy makeover in October. I've had consultations with several plastic surgeons and having a hard time deciding between Dr. Leonard Hochsein and Dr. Jason Altman. Please leave comments if you've seen both doctors and how you made your decision!
I'm turning 32 in October so this will be my birthday present to myself. I can't wait to start wearing a bathing suit again! My stats are 5ft 127lbs. Hoping to get close to my pre-pregnancy weight (115lbs) before surgery.

Before photos

Some before photos with belly sucked in and relaxed. Small umbilical hernia and severe diastasis. Breast saggy from breastfeeding with larger areoles.

I think I'm going with Dr. Jason Altman

Hi ladies,

I'm think I'm going to book with Dr. Jason Altman over Dr. Hocshtein. The deciding factor was "who would provide greatest support if something went terribly wrong." Based on the reviews some has bad experiences with Dr. Hochstein post op care. I know I would get amazing results from him but my hubby and I decided to make the decision based on worst case scenario. I'm excited and will pay my deposit with Dr. Altman next week!

Medical clearance and pre-op

Hi all!

I completed my medical clearance with my primary care physician yesterday and had my pre-op at Dr. Altman's office today. I can't believe I'm already two weeks away! I'm picking up my meds tomorrow. Surgery will be in no time!

Surgery done!

I made it! The pain is bearable and everything looks good so far! I'll post pics in the next few days.

Day 3

Moving a lot better on my own on day 3. Taking pain meds and muscle relaxer less frequently. Happy with the results so far.

Drains removed!

Feel like a new woman! Drains removed and got my first peek at incisions. Dr. Altman did an amazing job. My incisions are laser thin and neat. I received my stage 2 compression garment and it's so uncomfortable. I'll keep you guys posted.

Drains removed!

Photos

More pics

Nipple scar

Healing good so far

Week 4

New pics
Dr. Jason Altman

Dr. Altman is a great plastic surgeon. He is low key with just as much skill and expertise as the more popular Miami doctors. Highly recommend!