TT (MR and Hernia) and Breast Lift w/implants (R275cc L300cc) - 2 kids/31/125lbs

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi Ladies, I'm a 31 year old mother of 2 (3 y.o...

Hi Ladies,

I'm a 31 year old mother of 2 (3 y.o and 5 months). I have an umbilical hernia, severe diastasis recti and saggy boobs after breasfteeding both kids. I'm targeting to get my mommy makeover in October. I've had consultations with several plastic surgeons and having a hard time deciding between Dr. Leonard Hochsein and Dr. Jason Altman. Please leave comments if you've seen both doctors and how you made your decision!
I'm turning 32 in October so this will be my birthday present to myself. I can't wait to start wearing a bathing suit again! My stats are 5ft 127lbs. Hoping to get close to my pre-pregnancy weight (115lbs) before surgery.

Before photos

Some before photos with belly sucked in and relaxed. Small umbilical hernia and severe diastasis. Breast saggy from breastfeeding with larger areoles.

I think I'm going with Dr. Jason Altman

Hi ladies,

I'm think I'm going to book with Dr. Jason Altman over Dr. Hocshtein. The deciding factor was "who would provide greatest support if something went terribly wrong." Based on the reviews some has bad experiences with Dr. Hochstein post op care. I know I would get amazing results from him but my hubby and I decided to make the decision based on worst case scenario. I'm excited and will pay my deposit with Dr. Altman next week!

Medical clearance and pre-op

Hi all!

I completed my medical clearance with my primary care physician yesterday and had my pre-op at Dr. Altman's office today. I can't believe I'm already two weeks away! I'm picking up my meds tomorrow. Surgery will be in no time!

Surgery done!

I made it! The pain is bearable and everything looks good so far! I'll post pics in the next few days.

Day 3

Moving a lot better on my own on day 3. Taking pain meds and muscle relaxer less frequently. Happy with the results so far.

Drains removed!

Feel like a new woman! Drains removed and got my first peek at incisions. Dr. Altman did an amazing job. My incisions are laser thin and neat. I received my stage 2 compression garment and it's so uncomfortable. I'll keep you guys posted.

Drains removed!

Photos

More pics

Nipple scar

Healing good so far

Week 4

New pics

I think my scar is too high

So I've been delaying posting this...but I think my scar is way too high. The goal was to get it as close to my csection scar but its 2 inches higher. When trying on bikini bottoms and non thong underwear...I can get it to cover my scar but they slowly ride down below the scar. I don't want to have to deal with being paranoid my scar is showing. Ugh! The thought of a scar revision gives me anxiety and makes me mad. I paid too much and sacrificed too much time to have to to go under the knife again. Don't know what to do...

Photo update

I have a Capsular Contracture :(

Good news and bad news...good news is that I'm not crazy and my right breast is definitely off....bad news is it's due to a Capsular Contracture. THIS SUCKS! So now I have to go into the office (50 minute round trip not including office wait time and visit) twice a week for 6 weeks for laser treatment and I'll have to take an asthma prescription that helps break down scar tissue. If that doesn't work I'll have to get a revision. Good thing I got the warrant on my implants! AGHHH! Did I mentioned THIS SUCKS!

Pics of cc

So sad

I regret this!

I'm so upset...I look like a botched freak! I hate my belly button and clearly my boobs look gross. I got this surgery for a fun trip next month...I wanted to be able to wear what I wanted. I went shopping today...and literally searched for clothes to hide my belly button...high scar and uneven boobs. This is what I was doing pre surgery...buying clothes to hide my body!!!! Should have saved my money at least people could appreciate my bad body because I had two kids...I prefer that than people knowing I had surgery and knowing I willingly paid to look like this. I'm so sad!

Revision, Hematoma, CC Back

A quick update. I had revision surgery back in May to lower my TT scar, fix appearance of BB and to replace implant with CC. Dr. Altman did an amazing job lowering my TT scar. 2 weeks after surgery I took asprin (Excederin for a severe migrain) and ended up causing a bleed AND developed a severe Hematoma in my revised breast. It required immediate surgery, which Dr. Altman quickly accommodated me for. He warned that after Hematoma I was at a higher risk for CC. Well it's been 2 weeks and I definitely have it again. This is so depressing. I have two small children who I have not been able to hold for a total of 12 weeks between all the surgeries. I've been unable to work out and gaining weight. To make it worse I've been dealing with the pain of a CC since the original one in December. Total of 6 months in pain. I really don't know what to do. Strongly considering getting my implants removed. Stressing between losing so much money in 3 surgeries OR putting more money towards another surgery with no guarantees. I don't know what to do...and it's really taken a toll on my personal life, mental state, everything. So depressed...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Altman is a great plastic surgeon. He is low key with just as much skill and expertise as the more popular Miami doctors. Highly recommend!