After Four Little Ones, Happy to Do Something for Myself - Miami, FL

This surgery has really helped to boost my...

This surgery has really helped to boost my confidence about the way I look. After four pregnancies, I just could not shed the tummy weight. My breast were also suffering. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and a breast augmentation. It has been just two weeks, but I am very happy with how everything is coming along.

The first three days were very painful, but the recovery is not as bad as I initially thought. It has been really worth it for me.
Key West Plastic Surgeon

Very happy with Dr. Loessin's work. My biggest fear and concern was the tummy tuck scar. It has been almost two weeks, and he really did such meticulous work on the incision itself. I am really looking forward to seeing the final product. He has great bedside manner. He is very calm and it really helps if you're anxious. He answers all questions and concerns, and is a wealth of knowledge. After four children, I'm really looking forward to not being asked if I'm expecting when I am not. The staff in CG cosmetic is also wonderful, and I did not experience long wait times which is great. Everyone has been very kind, and also extremely helpful.