38 Years Old, 2 Children In Need of a Mommy Make Over! - Miami, FL

So I have been stalking this website for a few...

So I have been stalking this website for a few weeks. And I must admit that I feel encouraged to move forward to speak with Catherine the surgical coordinator from CG Cosmetics. Dr. Ary Krau has GREAT reviews with past patients. His resume and many years of experience has helped me feel confident that I am making the right choice. I'm scheduled to speak with Catherine via phone this Friday and I will update you on the outcome of that call. I currently don't want to post pictures until I get to my ideal weight. This is the beginning of my journey to a new me. Take care y'all. ????

Mommy Make Over Here I Come!

So I just got off the phone with Catherine the surgical coordinator. She was nice and thorough with me. I put my deposit down to lock in the price but I have not scheduled a date as of yet. Its getting real! Lol

Just a thought.

I love to watch Botched on the E channel. It really encourages me to move forward with the Mommy makeover. Its not the botched part that gets me excited but the positive end results that the patients get from experienced doctors.

Finally scheduled a date for my surgery :)

Hi Dolls, So I finally scheduled a date for my surgery 7/29 and made a payment towards my balance. I am super happy about this and feel like time is flying by so fast. I don't want to say anything negative about CG cosmetics because overall my coordinator has been a sweetheart. But if you decided on a specific doctor and agreed on a set price just make sure that you get what you was promised. Don't over pay what you was already told and insist on the doctor that you feel comfortable with. It's your body and your money so you deserve to get what you want!
Take care dolls xo

Post Op Essentials and Vitamins

www.dbreath.com and click on the store link.
Blessings Dolls!

Booked a place to stay.

Hotels and recovery homes are very expensive for my budget. Plus my husband and daughter will join me on this trip. So I decided to look for a place on www.Airbnb.com. I was able to find a studio for $55 a day and it includes all the essentials. The location is not far from CG cosmetics and it is conveniently located near the beach and other attractions. I may hire a nurse for the 1st and/or 2nd day (lets see).

RealSelf

I was just informed by RealSelf that third party links are not allowed. So they will delete my most recent post.... I am reposting my last two post without links. But if you have any questions just inbox me ladies.... Here it is ---->> 1) Lately I have been doing a lot of research in regards to vitamins and plastic surgery recovery essentials. I found a website that may benefit you all so just check it out. (Dr. David B. Reath)
2) Hotels and recovery homes are very expensive for my budget. Plus my husband and daughter will join me on this trip. So I decided to look for a place on Airbnb. I was able to find a studio for $55 a day and it includes all the essentials. The location is not far from CG cosmetics and it is conveniently located near the beach and other attractions. I may hire a nurse for the 1st and/or 2nd day (lets see). Blessings Dolls!

A little update....

Hi Dolls:
So far my surgery is still scheduled for July 29th. However the days and the months seem to be flying by and I know that it is very important to buy the essentials. So I just wanted to share what I bought so far and the list goes as follows....

Used walker from salvation army for $5
A lifted toilet seat with handles for $8
Two new surgical bras for $2.50 each (YES thats is the correct price! I found it at a salvage store)
VitaMedica Surgical Vitamins
Arnica Cream & tablets
I saved two binders from my c-sections and I will use it for the tummy tuck.
That is the end of my list.

I am trying to lose weight. However, after my second baby its been very difficult to shed the weight. I just bought LeanBiotics Diet & Exercise Program from VitaMedica. I am going to give it a shot and hope that it will help with the weight loss.

Take care everyone and blessings :)

Weight loss update.

Day 1: Monday 3/7 Weight: 184
Day 5: Friday 3/11 Weight: 178

So far this weigh loss program is working for me but its with much sacrifice and will power. I eliminated wheat, dairy, refined sugars and processed foods. I am eating a lot of baked chicken, quinoa, barley, beans, veggies, fermented foods (due to probiotics) like pickles, sauerkraut & Braggs apple cider vinegar with the mother. I still drink my morning coffee with raw honey and creamer. Drinking at least 32 oz of water a day and coconut water with no added sugar. I cook the quinoa and barley with the same ingredients that I would make my spanish rice (sofrito, sazon etc.) I am excited about this because this is the first time in a long time that I am beginning to see results and it is so important to lose this weight before my scheduled surgery.
Take care everyone! :)

One Month From Today :/ :)

As of today my surgery is in one month. The reality of it is starting to hit me (lol). I have to admit that I keep thinking "WHAT IF" something goes wrong. All I can do is trust in ALMIGHTY God and have faith that everything will be great! ;)

Doctor Ary Krau

Both of my legs are swollen & I have to call doctor Krau a.s.a.p! PLEASE inbox me his personal # if you have it. Thank you so much.

Finally Pictures

I will post more pictures soon. & will give more updates within the coming days &/or weeks.

2 weeks post-op

I am still swollen & have some bruises but I feel a whole lot better than a week ago. Recovery is going better than expected! Added more pictures....

Pictures

3 Weeks Post-Op

So it's been 3 wks 1 day as of today (8/20/16). The truth is that I am not 100% satisfied with my results. However, I am trying to be open minded & keep in mind that it might take some time to see better results. My left breast nipple is higher than my right one. It may be a size thing but I would have assumed that the doctor knew it would be a problem. So in my mind I can't understand why he wouldn't make suggestions to make it my breast look even. My stomach is still swollen but healing well. I added a few more pictures.

Helpful Tips for a faster recovery.

The 1st week after surgery is always the most difficult. Here are a few things I implemented before & during my recovery....
1) I increased my protein intake through food & shakes. This also helped with weight loss.
2) I pre made a huge pot of grass fed bone broth with high fiber organic veggies. I ate 1 bowl a day. Thoughts on Bone Broth Benefits. Bone broth is rich in minerals that support the immune system and contains healing compounds like collagen, glutamine, glycine and proline. The collagen in bone broth heals your gut lining and reduces intestinal inflammation. Check out YouTube videos for cooking instructions.
3) Drink lots of water.
4) Drink pineapple juice. This helps decrease inflammation & helps your digestive system.
4) Do NOT drink or eat dairy for the 1st week or so. Dairy will increase inflammation.

I will continue to post helpful tips in the next few days or so....

Items that are helpful to have

1) High toilet seat
2) Hibeclins (extremely helpful to have): Helps to prevent infection. Buy at any pharmacy.
3) Squirt bottle &/or wipes.
4) Ice pack to help with pain & swelling on the stomach.

Week 4 post-op

I am happy that I certainly don't look like I did a month ago. But I am so ANNOYED with the way my nipples look (uneven)! I hate the all day discomfort in my breast. I am not familiar with plastic surgery so I can't even tell if my implants have settled. "MAYBE" someone on this site with knowledge can tell me something about my breast. HELP!

No more pictures until....

So I don't think that I will any more pictures until my 6 month post op. The truth is that I am NOT happy with my results. I am just over it & going to wait until it's time for a revision. I have lots of regret & HATE that I have to put myself through this again because it wasn't done the right way the first time.
Miami Plastic Surgeon