Procedure-DR. Jose Zayas at Evolution MD Miramar, Florida34 Years Old, 3 Kids, Tummy Tuck & Breast Augmentation

I am 5'.4'' weight and my measurements 34B...

I am 5'.4'' weight and my measurements 34B on my breast and I am going to be getting 425cc. my Waist is 33'' and my hips are 42''. I have lots of stretch marks most of them under belly button. I also getting some slim -lipo on my waist area so I do not end up with a square figure (Surgery Consultant suggestion and Friends)

Before Op Pics Tummy Tuck & Breast Augmentation

144 pounds

Post-op Recovery supplies

I started to get ready, I will continue to post things that I find are going to help me through recovery, I watching you tube and reading from other people who had been through this same prosedure. After having 3 c-sections I kind of have and expectation of how the recovery will go but hopefully some of these items will make it easier. For tummy tuck, slim lipo of flanks and breast augmentation ????

Evolution MD is a very busy practice this is my second time coming here and the patient flow is high so be prepare to long waiting time They are very nice and they keep on checking you so you don't feel forgotten

34 Years Old Going from 34B to Hopefully a C

So originally my surgery was scheduled for April 4 but there was an opening for March 28 and I was able to do it. I going to get a breast augmentation and a Tummy tuck with waist Lipo. I have a lot of stretch marks from my three pregnancies all c- sections hopefully I get rid off them and don't get new ones from the tummy tuck. Wish me luck

350cc breast augmentation, Full tummy Tuck and Lipo of waist

My waist was the part of my body that I fell most pain. I am happy how my breast look and with my tymmy tuck too.

Tummy tuck incision getting infected

12 days after my surgery A part of my tummy tuck incision is getting infected as it open a bit on my pelvic area in two different parts I been in bed seating position and cleaning the area once a day as instructed I will post pics tonight my seconds appointment is not until Monday day 15 of my surgery.

Last updated by Dayanna2016 on April 7, 2016

Day 12 of my tummy tuck whats is happening

I am very worry I think something its wrong, now I have an indentation on the side tip of my incision what's going on

3rd follow up visit

My quickest appointment so far ( happy about that) have my sutures removed no problem there. Now with my tummy tuck incision they did a culture on the part that its open and prescribed antibiotics and I need to comeback Thursday to get re-sutures. My breast augmentation is doing great and healing wonderful. Still I have lots of swelling but overall feeling pretty good.

Follow up day 17 post Op

Great appointment Doctor suggested more wound care with More antibiotic he provided. He will see me again Monday and maybe Re- suture the opening. We talked about the change of implants size he explained that he was saving skin for the tummy tuck to prevent that vertical incision that we talked about due to my low c-section scar. So I got the 350 cc I am very happy how they look. We have a nice chat with Doctor he was very nice, informative and approachable. Wating time today was minimal.

Post day 23 April 21

My open incision got re-stitch. I feel very happy with my after care specially with my tummy tuck incision which was a complication due to opening. And so blessed that it never got infected and that is now close.

6 week post op

I am very happy with my results, I am still swollen in my abdomen area. My breast augmentation was a breeze and scar healing wonderful since Dr. Zayas re-stitched me. I am very comfortable with the size!of my breast augmentation. The timing on appointments has improved.Good, asking . I am very happy with my results, I am still swollen in my abdomen area. My breast augmentation was a breeze and the scar is healing wonderful, I am very comfortable with the size of my BA. My follow up appointments which Had been even twice a week has improved, maybe because its so early 8:00 am appointments. I see also that they are hiring more help in the back which its going to be so helpful for the timing issue. (long waiting time) they are all always nice. Dr said it was ok for me to star wearing my garmet (faja) so it should be less swollen after a week or so.

Tummy tuck incision update

This complications with my incision was very stressful but well handle by my Dr. It never got infected as but as it looks and now I feel I am pretty close to be completely healed.

10 week update tummy&breast

Feeling less swollen. Happy to fit into this bathing suit. At night I do feel pressure and some discomfort but it's minimal.

Before & after pics

Taken at the doctors office. Beforepics taken march 28 after pics taken May 16.
DR. Jose Sayas

Fist consultation between Dr. Jose Zayas and the Surgery Consultant Cathy Vasquez was good, they answered all of our questions (Went with hubby). He is very professional and he is very knowledgeable I listen to his advices and feel really good so far. My breast augmentation and waist lipo are healing wonderful no issues looking good for me. Now with my tummy tuck I have a complication with my scar it open due to having to stretch my skin more because I had a very low C- section scar which he removed with my tunmy tuck. He is taking good care of me and following up frequently. No infection. Overall very happy with Dr. Zayas