31 Years of Age, in Need of a Snatched Waist and Higher Boobs!!! - Miami, FL

I have completed lots of research and received...

I have completed lots of research and received several quotes from surgeons in DC, Miami, and DR. Though I am extremely impressed with the prices and work of surgeons in the DR., I would personally prefer to have this procedure done closer to home, where there is less travel and familiarity with the medical practices and laws. I have been on a search for a surgeon to combine a Mommy makeover and BBL. After several turn downs and different stories, from "it's against the law" to "no doctor will perform that many procedures at once". I have finally made my decision to move forward with Dr. Sergio Alvarez, he doesn't have many photos or reviews on realself, but from the work he has performed. I am pleased and feel confident in his work. Dr. Alvarez has plenty of great written reviews so I am scheduled for May 16 2016. I will be getting a Tummy- Tuck, Breast lift, and mini BBL. My butt isn't flat but I desire more volume.

Naked before photo's

Change in Surgery date.

Hey Ladies,

I changed my surgery date to 6/22/16. I decided to change because my children will be out of school and gone out of town for the summer. I am so excited that I have my husband's support note. He is so totally against me going under the knife and thinks I should work out harder. He doesn't understand.... I go to the gym 4 times a week and the weight takes forever to come off. Not to mention, it doesn't matter how much I diet and exercise these titties will still be long. Lol ???????????? Do ur tits hang low do they wobble to and fro, Can u tie em in a knot. Can u tie em. In a bow. Can you throw them on your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do ur tits.... Hang.... Low?????????????.... I guess I took the time to explain to him, my reasoning for wanting the procedure done and he is going to travel with me to support me and make sure everything is OK. That's love, supporting that person even when you don't agree or understand fully.

Crossing things of the list

I lucked up and was blessed to find round trip tickets from BWI to MIA leaving 6/21/16 to 6/29/16...guess how much!!! 2 round trip tickets on American Airlines total 208.00 ????????????? what a deal. Couldn't pay that up. I also made another 500 payment. I am being assisted by Anabel and Maria who have both provided they're personal cell phone numbers and gave a suggested hotel near by to book, but I think I will book on Airbnb instead. Both surgery coordinators have been responsive, other then the first run in I had when making a payment and trying to change my surgery date. I sent a detail email informing that I was upset worth the lack of communication and that I understand it may be a busy time of the year because of tax returns.... But I still expect a quick email or text. Any who things have been smooth ever since. The one thing I don't like, I'd the fact that you have to fill out a paper everytime u want to make a payment, it would be much easier if we could pay by phone.

One month and 12 days until my surgery.

I just wanted to add a few more before photos.

7 day count down

I am so excited, 7 more days until I have my new and improved body. I have purchased everything I need and today I go have my blood work done. Here ate a few more b4 pictures.

After surgery

Hello sx dolls, I completed my surgery less than 24 hrs and I feel good, I am not in as much pain as I thought I would be, being as though I had a major surgery with 3 procedures. Mommy makeover and fat transfer to my butt. I haven't had a chance to take updated pictures but I still upload as soon as I'm able.

I am 110% satisfied with my choosing Dr. Alverez. Today was my follow-up appt and I was able to see my new boobs and stomach for the first time and although I am swollen, I can really see an improvement and positive change that I imagined. Photos will come soon.

Postop picd

8 days post op pictures... Very swollen and hard areas that I massage throughout the day.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and informative, I didn't like the fact that i requested that the Dr give me a call back in March and I never recurved a