19 Years Old, 2 Year Old Son, New Body Needed to Enjoy the Rest of my Young Years Comfortably!! - Miami, FL

I'm 19 years old and I had my son at 16 which is...

I'm 19 years old and I had my son at 16 which is pretty young. My son was 9lbs and 3oz when he was born so I had to have a c section, I also breast fed him for 3 months. I was 135lbs at the start of my pregnancy and 193lbs by the end, I am now 155lbs 5'2. The fast stretching and growth during pregnancy left me with lots of stretch marks and loose skin and the breast feeding left my boobs extremely saggy with huge areolas! After lots of research and consultations I decided that Dr. Hochstein was the right surgeon for the outcome that I was looking for. TBC..

Mommy makeover done June 21, 2016!!

My surgery was done June 26 by Dr. Hochstein. I was prescribed oxycodone and was instructed to get up every 2-3hrs to maintain blood flow and prevent clotting. I am connected to a pain pump and a drain.

1 day post op

10 days post op!

Hey guys ! I'm 10 days post op and starting to feel my old self again. Went back to work yesterday and was completely fine (I am a secretary so all I do is sit) So far my only complaints would be this damn drain because it is uncomfortable and the skin around it is starting to look blackish and gross! Also finding a comfortable sleeping position has been a struggle for me. Here are some pics from today!

9 weeks post op

Happier than ever with my results and finally able to get back in the gym!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H doesn't really say much and seems a little cold but personally I don't really care about your bedside manner as long you do your job well and he is no doubt the best of the best! Being that I am an out of town patient sometimes it can be hard to receive the post op care that you really need, however Dr. H stays in contact and responds promptly whenever I have a question.