54 Yr Old Petite Woman with Muffin Top Had a Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I have been researching for the past couple of...

I have been researching for the past couple of years. Wanted to go out of state and have a place to recover. I found Spectrum Aesthetics in Miami and read lots of reviews. After speaking to Karla several times I decided to go with them. I ended up having my surgery with Dr Sergio Alvarez which I am extremely happy with. I would definitely refer him. My recovery house was awesome and owned by Karla my coordinated. I can't say enough about them. They treated me like family. Would definitely go back if I had any other surgery.

Great experience with surgery and recovery house..my coordinate Karla was awesome and the owner of the house. My tummy tuck healed and looks great and was treated like family at the recovery house. I would highly recommend Spectrum Aesthetics, Dr Sergio Alvarez and Karlas recovery house.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Alverez is a great surgeon. He is very personable and caring. I felt very comfortable knowing he was my surgeon. His staff is great and very friendly. All my questions were answered and when I asked to speak to Dr Alvarez always got a call back