425cc Mentor Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile - Miami, FL

I have learned so much from everyone else on this...

I have learned so much from everyone else on this site that I've decided to share my journey. I am not sure yet if I am going to share pictures just yet. I know they have helped me tremendously, just a little apprehensive at this moment. I'm a 36 y/o with 3 kids I breastfed. I'm 5"8 and 150lbs. I wear a 34b at VS. Right now I will be going with Mentor round smooth 375cc's moderate plus profile. I have my Pre-op appt this Friday to finalize size and iron out all the details. I am a little nervous I will be too big or too small, lol. I want to look as natural as possible. I will update Friday after my appt.

Pre-Op appt. today

I just completed my Pre-Op today and I'm more nervous now than before. My PS increased my size to 425cc and that has made me even more nervous. He said that I would still be a C just a fuller C but not in VS sizes. He told me that I have a lot of loose and empty skin on top that needs to be filled in. He explained that the projection is not really going to change its just going to fill me in more to give me a nice cleavage. I understand exactly why he increased the cc's but my mind was all set on the 375cc and I just have to process the increase. I paid the procedure in full and signed my life away, lol. I've decided to share my pictures. The before and after pictures have helped me so much. The first thing I did when I got out was search for 425cc. I found someone that had similar stats and went with 425 but had 0 pictures, nooooo! So I've decided to upload my pictures, lol. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Today is the big day!

Today is the big day! Driving there now. Traffic is no joke! I live 20 miles away and it will take make a little over an hour to get there. I'm excited and nervous. I woke up and made sure my house was all clean. My kids stayed over my sisters house so I didn't have to wake them up a 5 in the morning. I will update once everything is done.

Last edited on 9/14/16 DD

Done 425cc smooth round moderate plus

I am out and I'm feeling good. I have discomfort but no real pain yet. I am taking my meds exactly when I am suppose too. I have slept almost the entire day. I definitely hear the swishy sound everyone talks about. I see my PS in the morning so I get to see how the girls look. I hope to take a picture of them to post.

First Post-Op

I had my first post-op yesterday and everything went great. My PS had to go out of town but the nurse saw me and was pleased with how they looked. I absolutely love everyone in the office. I can not say enough good things about each and every single one of them. Last night was a little rough but I am feeling a lot better this morning. I felt so good yesterday that I think I over did it but it wasn't extreme either. I have a bit of bruising in the middle and at the bottom of one breast but nothing major. I hope everyone is healing well

I'm feeling great!

I have not taken any pain meds at all since Friday night. I feel good. I was able to wash my own hair and style it today all by myself. I was so excited. TMI, still have not been able to use the bathroom. I have been taking a still softener twice a day since the day of the surgery. If I knew it was this bad I would have started 2-3 days prior. I feel the swelling is going down and the incisions are ok. They are still covered but they don't bother me. It is still very weird to hear all sorts of noises coming from inside your boobs but my husband says he can't hear it. I have my next appt this Friday. All in all everything is going good.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Amazing from start to finish. The staff is so friendly and make you feel welcomed and at ease. Dr. Perez-Gurri is a true artist. He makes you feel like family. He understood exactly what I wanted and the results were better than I could have imagined.