Bad Lip Due to Lip Augmentation - Miami, FL

I am very happy with dr Epstein. My lips were bad...

I am very happy with dr Epstein. My lips were bad after lip augmentation with a permanent filler many years ago. I had to have several procedures and my lips have improved significantly! I am so happy that there are no visible scars at all. He uses a laser to cut the skin which works so much better than the regular surgeon's knife which leaves scars.
Dr Epstein is very skilled. I know what I am saying because I have seen several surgeons all over the world before I found him and decided to have my procedure with him.
The first consultation was free which helps a lot if you are looking for the right surgeon for your procedure. After procedure I needed several steroid injections which dr Epstein did free of charge. He is a very honest surgeon which is, sadly, more and more rare nowadays.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled surgeon. Very honest. He has a great bedside manner. He is very warm and friendly person.