Hairline Lowering // Forehead Reduction - Miami, FL

I was teased my whole life for having a big...

I was teased my whole life for having a big forehead, but then my hairline began to recede.

I have a high tolerance for pain, but I was in a bit of pain within the first 30 minutes of this procedure, I needed a higher dose of meds. After that, I was really good.

Words of wisdom:

Do not do a lot of moving!!!!!! You will get horrible bruising and swelling. I thought that because I looked normal that all was okay, so we went strolling around Miami beach (for dinner). I was able to wear a headband and sunglasses, so I looked quite normal, but the swelling began later that night. I had black eyes for months!!!! This was my fault.

The only thing I would want to include, would be a session for graft transplants to fill in some of the edges. I doubt anyone else notices anything, but I do. I am fine with it, even if I never do anything else. I am able to brush baby hair over it and I am happy!

This surgery wasn't popular a couple of years ago, so I am late posting. I am overdue for an updated photo, maybe with my hair done. :)
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

The procedure was quick and Dr. Epstein is amazing. His consultant was really good at keeping tabs and getting updates and they really were sincere.