A Great Experience. Dr. Epstein is Truly the Best of the Best! Miami, FL

Hello, I am a transgender individual and I felt...

Hello, I am a transgender individual and I felt like I had a very difficult task ahead of me. I had to find a doctor who understood my individual needs of not only getting a hair transplant but also having the knowledge of knowing how to craft a feminine hairline on a male born individual such as myself. Dr. Epstein exceeded all of my conceivable expectations. He is professional, experienced, and very compassionate. I explained what I wanted and what I got was better than I could of imagined. During the surgery I felt so well taken care of and I knew I was in the best hands possible. Post operation Dr. Epstein contacted me multiple times to make sure everything was satisfactory, healing well, and was there to answer any questions I had. I am currently 15 days post operation and I have had great growth so far without any shedding. I had such a great experience that I plan to come back for rhinoplasty and am looking forward to it. I feel like Dr. Epstein isn't just a doctor but also a true friend who is helping me achieve my greatest dreams. I did a lot of research on other practices and am so happy I chose Dr. Epstein to perform my procedure

Posting pictures :)

Just posting some pics of myself two weeks post op. Absolutely zero shedding and loving the results. The final results aren't going to be fully achieved until I am a full year in. Thank you Dr. Epstein. You truly have changed my life :)

One day post OP

One day post OP

Pre OP ( sorry my pics are a bit out of order)

Pre Op.... I would always wear a bandana when I went out in public.

1 Month Post OP

Shed a lot of transplanted hairs between weeks 3 and 4. Starting to see new growth and such. Hoping everything will look better in a couple months. Ugh.... ugly duckling phase.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am a transgender individual and the thought of getting a hair transplant to achieve a feminine hairline seemed very complex to me. To be honest I didn't even know where to start. All I did was send an email to the Miami practice looking for information and my patient advisor took care of the rest. From start to finish Dr. Epstein made the procedure very easy to understand and addressed all of my individual needs. I had an idea of what I wanted but Dr. Epstein's expertise made my thoughts into reality. I have had bad experiences with doctors in the past but Dr. Epstein really listened and catered to my individual needs. I plan on going back for rhinoplasty and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Truly a great doctor and a great person.