FUE Beard Transplant - Miami, FL

My entire experience with Dr. Epstein's office...

My entire experience with Dr. Epstein's office from the initial contact to the hair washing the day after the procedure was excellent. I traveled from the other side of the country because I knew he is the best in hair transplantation. I had about a 1200 FUE facial hair transplant. The contact with the staff to have the consult and then schedule the procedure was quick yet through. When I arrived at the office I was quickly greeted and recognized by the staff. Although I came in with a bit of nervousness, within a few minutes I met Dr. Epstein and I was instantly comforted. He made me feel as if I was the only person he was seeing that day. He answered all of my questions and laid out the next day's procedure from start to finish. The day of the procedure I was quickly taken back to begin. The entire procedure took about seven hours. I was awake the entire time and the staff made sure I knew what was going on. The facial hair transplant was completely painless and I had no discomfort. I know that probably sounds outlandish, but I was never in one second of pain. All of my instructions for that evening and the next few weeks was laid out clearly. I was walked to the car picking me up by a member of the staff, which I thought was above and beyond. Dr. Epstein is the leader in hair transplants, especially facial hair transplants. I trusted him to rework my face and I could not be more satisfied. When it is time for me to have my head hair transplant you better believe I will be coming back to see him. If you are considering a facial hair transplant or any other hair transplant I highly recommend Dr. Epstein and the Foundation for Hair Restoration.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had never experienced a doctor like Dr. Epstein before my procedure. Dr. Epstein is the complete package: He knows his stuff better than anyone else, he is kind, gave me total attention, explained the procedure so I could understand it, and made me comfortable the entire time.