Botched Facelift with James Mcadoo - Miami, FL

I researched for a least a year read lots of...

I researched for a least a year read lots of reviews . I decided to go with James Mcadoo that's when my nightmare started . The day after my surgery I was in the emergency room with a staff infection and severely deformed surgery. I truly believe he has no idea what he is doing and truly does not care about the outcome of the surgery. I have been in the worst pain of my life waiting to get my scar revision and facelift revision for the last 4 days. Tomorrow Nov.11 I will be doing my revision with a real plastic surgeon that knows and cares about what he does. This has cost me $15,000 something I hadn't planned for however if I want to feel better and recover it has to be done . This is the worst pain I have ever felt in my life a severe burning, throbbing intense pain ,with a pounding heading and my ears are hurting so bad . I spoke with Dr.Mcadoo and he really does not care what I am going through I guess he feels untouchable. Ladies do not waste your time or money on these people. They truly do not care about your outcome as long as they have their money their on to the next victim. I was severely deformed by this facelift.

Revision facelift

My revision was done and went well . There were so many things done wrong with the facelift James McAdoo did. Here is a picture of how it looked. There is also a picture of the suture needles Dr. McAdoo left inside me. I am recovering and Dr.Taghizadeh did an amazing job considering what he had to work with.

Botched by James McAdoo

Wow amazing how the Dr. Has the nerve to lie . I Never spoke with him after my surgery and Never removed my garnet to fly back. My garnet was removed in the Emergency room exactly 24 hours after my surgery. The doctor that removed my garment found chunks of my skin that was removed wrapped up in my garment. Keep posting lies Dr.McAdoo I have Plenty of proof of the Damage you have done and pictures to prove it. You even had a patient die on you. It's obvious you have No Business doing any kind of surgery.

Botched By James McAdoo

The picture is of the little needles that are attached to the thread to sew me up . They look like hooks . Dr.McAdoo left All that inside me and closed me up. The Dr. that did my revision took an hour to remove them.

Botched by James McAdoo

More pictures of my nightmare. It's amazing to me that a Dr. Could cause so much damage and not even care. All Dr.McAdoo has done is lie and deny the damage he has caused. I wouldn't let this unprofessional man touch ever again. He should not be licensed to perform any surgery. It's very obvious he has no idea what he it doing.

Botched by James McAdoo

I am by no means making false statements . My situation is very real. I have lots of proof and have documentation of everything that has happened. It's unfortunate that you don't even apologize.

Horrible Facelift

I'm still in pain and so much discomfort from this nightmare that James McAdoo has put me through. It's ridiculous that this monster has the nerve to blame me for his lousy , disgusting work. Take a look at my pictures they speak A Lot louder then his empty words that are all lies. He talks about a portfolio that I Never saw it doesn't even exist . I should have known better to let this arrogant animal touch me. Here are some 4 month after pictures . You can still see my chin is fat and all scared up. He is the worst ever.

Botched Facelift by James McAdoo

First of all I Never removed my garment as McAdoo claims . If I had, I would of frighten people ,I looked so scary. I followed all instructions correctly, however I knew something very terrible was wrong that is why I went to emergency room. Instead of looking better and healing I looked like a monster people would have cried looking at me. I should of removed my garment as he claims i did to show everyone that saw me the frightening bochered surgery this man did on me.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon