30 Years Old, 3 Kids, Ready for my new body - Miami, FL

Before kids I had no complaints about my body....

Before kids I had no complaints about my body. Three kids later and three circumcisions and I'm just over it! Over the last two years I had talks with friends about this procedure but never really proceed with a consultation but after visiting this website and seeing so much great feedback I decided to give it a try. My surgery will be performed 09/03/2016 with Dr.McAdoo at Seduction Cosmetics. All though I am very nervous I'm also excited because I love his work and have seen nothing but great results from people that had previous work done by him. I will keep you guys posted after my surgery.

Date Changed

So my surgery has been changed from September 3rd to September 1st because the doctor is not available for the date that I requested. Blood work came back but I didn't get a call saying anything was wrong so ama just keep my fingers crossed.

Supply Shopping

My surgery is next week so I'm out getting things that I need. I never received a list from the doctor so I'm just purchasing items I've seen online. Can anyone tell me where I can find a affordable garment? My coordinator says they sell them at the office for $160 but that is out my price range being that I have to get the rest of my supplies.

EKG

Is an EKG required before surgery? Last week I went and got my blood work done at lab corp but no EKG but I've noticed many women posting they were required to get one before there surgery. So far I have not received a call back about my blood work, should I call to confirm with the office on Monday?
Aventura Plastic Surgeon