22 Years Young, with a Fast Food Addiction - Miami, FL

Hello everyone! After several consultation's...

Hello everyone! After several consultation's with numerous doctors around Miami and nights of online researching concerning liposuction with a fat transfer to the buttocks, my choice was clear the day I walked into Imagos Plastic Surgery. The staff was very helpful and sweet, and you can tell that Dr Perez-Gurri puts his patients first. He made me feel very comfortable talking to him and was very upfront and honest. I was put at ease when his patient coordinator walked me over to the surgical center (which was the first time that a surgeon has ever done that) and showed me around the suite. The doctor also used a computer program called TouchMD which was amazing and quite different. He was able to make the consultation a little more personal to my specific case. One thing that also convinced me to choose him was that all of his post-op patients looked very natural, which was one of my main concerns. My surgery is scheduled for this upcoming week. I was wondering if anyone on here who underwent this surgery has any feedback on post-op recovery such as any specific pain or discomfort, recovery time, and any suggestions, etc. I look forward to hearing back from some of you...

Fat Transfer To Buttocks PostOp Same Day

So my surgery was today, and I couldn't be happier! Not in pain at all, slight discomfort above my buttocks, but that's about it. No pain meds necessary. I couldn't have asked for a better staff than the one at Miami Sunset Surgery Center (and Imagos Plastic Surgery)! The nurse was super friendly and had a great personality. Between her, the anesthesiologist, and the scrub tech, they all put me to ease and talked me out of my nervousness. I requested for the team to take pictures of me while the case was ongoing, and they did! I thought that was pretty fascinating. And they took excellent care of me in recovery. Dr Perez-Gurri even came back to see me and check up on me while in recovery, which I thought was sweet of him, and proved my earlier statement that his patients come first for him. I'm ecstatic to see how my progression comes along, I'll definitely be uploading pictures so you can see my progress. Once again, I couldn't be happier!!!

PostOp Day 1

So its the day after surgery and to be honest, I'm in no pain at all. It's more discomfort than anything. I didn't have to take no pills for nausea or sleeping. I took half a pain killer before I went to sleep, not because I needed it but just in case. Sleeping went well. Slept on my tummy and used the boppy for some support. My skin feels numb, which is normal according to my research and questions that were answered for me at Imagos Plastic Surgery center. I can't get enough of how amazing i was treated by Dr. Perez-Gurri and his staff yesterday. Heres a little update, stay tuned!

PostOp Day 2

So it's been 48 hours and I was finally able to shower... What a relief! I was expecting to see a lot more bruising than I did, so that's a good thing. When I removed my gourmet I was in shock. My belly was completely flat, no more love handles, and my backside couldn't have looked any better! My skin feels a bit numb still, no pain what so ever. I'm obviously still swollen. Sleeping went well last night. No pain killers or sleeping aids necessary. This is a piece of cake! The boppy pillow has been very helpful. I can't wait for my post-op appointment to see the doctor's reaction!

PostOp Day 4

So the moment I compared these two side-by-side i was in complete shock! What a remarkable difference! I go in today for my post op check up. Can't wait for the doctor to see me! And I'm in the clear to start my lymphatic massages! I've heard they're quite uncomfortable, what's your opinion if you've undergone them before??

PostOp Visit

So today was day 5, post-op appointment. My doctor could not have been more impressed! He expected so much more bruising with all the aggression he put into the liposuction, but luckily for me I barely have. Now it's just a matter of me starting the lymphatic massages! Lets see how they go...

Two Weeks PostOp

So tomorrow will be exactly two weeks since my surgery. I've gone about 5 times already to do my lymphatic massages. Although slightly uncomfortable, I felt such a relief afterwards. They use infrared technology, and ultrasonic machine, and then they do the actual massage to help with drainage and all. I slept better after the massages and I feel a lot more comfortable. I saw my doctor, he was so impressed with my results, although I am still a little swollen. I swear I've never stared at myself so much in the mirror than I have now. I'm so happy with my results!!

PostOp 1 Month

So its been exactly a month today! My results get better and better as the days go by. Dr.Perez-Gurri is so impressed with his own work. I've gotten plenty of compliments thanks to him!

8 months later !

I can't believe its about to be 8 months since i did my surgery! feels as if it was just yesterday that i was jumping onto the OR table! here a few photo updates!

9 months later...

???? bikini readyyyy ????
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have picked a better surgeon than Dr. Perez-Gurri. His personality, his team, his consideration to his patients is all amazing. He puts his patients first. His attitude is so uplifting that it makes you feel secure and you can tell he's trustworthy. He listens carefully to your needs and makes sure to leave you satisfied. If I ever need more work done, I wont even hesitate looking else where. I trust him and his staff with my body, any day!