Wanting to Get Rid of my Big Old Knockers - Miami, FL

Okay so Ive been looking in this website for quite...

Okay so Ive been looking in this website for quite awile now. All the BR reviews on this website have motivated and encouraged me to finally consider surgery :) So I'm finally deciding to be brave and start making moves to have a breast reduction! I am 5'2, weigh 170 ILBS, and am 19 years old. I've been suffering with big boobs since I was in fifth grade. When I hit middle school my boobs were probably D'S already. And when I hit high school my boobs grew into these enormous melons. I'm not even sure what size I am now. I uncomfotably fit myself into a triple d bra. The bra is so uncomfortable that I have rashes and some wierd things on the bottom of my boobs from the bra not fitting correctly!! My boobs have made a huge lump on the back of my neck and I have horrible pains in my shoulders and lower back! I am still in the process of looking for a BR plastic surgeon; so if anybody can recommend one in the area that would be great!

I also need to get referral from my doctor because I want my insurance to cover the cost of this surgery.

Finally scheduled a consultation... But found out bad news

After emailing many plastic surgeons and not getting any responses, I finally decided to call the office of doctor hochstein. I scheduled my appointment for April 8 !!! I was looking on his website to see if accepts my insurance and what do ya know.... He doesn't accept ANY insurances... I am beyond upset... I don't have my eu to pay for this out of pocket.... Maybe there's a way ... But for right now on to the next doctor that ACTUALLY accepts insurances !!!

Had my consultation this morning !!

Okay so this morning I had my consultation with the doctor. He was actually really sweet!
We went over what procedure I was interested in and why did I want to have it... Then he measured how far up he would move my nipple (which in my opinion seemed kind of low) but any who, I filled out all my paperwork...

now I'm playing the waiting game until the insurance calls the plastic surgeons office to tell them if I'm approved or not! The lady who was helping me with my paperwork told me it would only take about two weeks; which was great news because the doctor said up to six weeks.

I'm about concerned because I was asking the doctor about what size he could make me... He told me he honestly couldn't tell me. I want to be a small c... But no larger... If smaller I don't mind since I'm pretty short.

I'm concerned and worried that I will still be too big ??? As any one experienced this worry that I have ????

Got approved !!!!!!

I am beyond excited to announce that I got approved for my BR surgery!!!!!! I am feeling tons of mixed emotions right now! I'm ecstatic, scared, etc. I am so grateful!

My surgery is May 20, 2015! Wow it's so close!

If you guys could tell me EVERY single thing I need to do to and buy to prepare for this surgery would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks xoxo

clueless ????

i want to know what buy and do before my surgery!? I'm just so excited i cant stop thinking about it!!!

I'm gunna post a few before pictures in a few days, just haven't had the confidence to do so!

thanks, xoxo

before picture

Feeling a bit discouraged ...

Well today I'm feeling a bit down :( I've been excited all these days about my surgery, and now only five days away I'm feeling like this is a bad decision?? So many thoughts are running through my head. What if he does them and I am unhappy with the result?! What if they are still too big?! I am also concerned that he will make my nipple to large like a Pepperoni (via his before and after pictures of breast reduction patients) how do I go about telling him this? I do not have anymore appointments with him, just the day of my surgery?!

Today is also my dr appointment to take out my blood and have a check before surgery! I hate taking blood out!! It's the worst!

Here are some before pictures

Surgery is solo close! Just 5 more days!!!

I actually didn't feel a thing when the lady took out my blood! I am not afraid of that anymore, haha!

One more day !!!

Omg guys only one day left !!! So nervous !!!!

These are the things that I got, gunna pick up a couple more things tomorrow mornings any suggestions or tips would be nice!!

More before pics

going to fill this up with as many pics of the girls because this will be the last day I have them!!

P.s I totally recommend the fruit of the loom seamless bra from Walmart!! Has pads bum ur they are removable!! Super comfy. I got a large

Today is the day!!!

Wow it's seems like just yesterday I was having my consultation!! In just a few hours I will be at the hospital! I have to be there at 6:30 and surgery is at 7:30!!

Have to wash with hibiclens or antibacterial tonight and in the morning! Couldn't eat or drink anything after 12!! Got all my pillows and blankets! All my button up shirts!! I am so ready to be pain free! So excited! And scared! Haha

Got my recliner this morning at rent a center.. Only 42 dollars for having it for two weeks! I thought it was a good deal!
I am so nervous and idk when I will post the after pictures but hopefully soon!

See you guys on the other side!! Ahh :))))

Finally have small boobs !!!

Wow so this morning was so crazy !!! I got all my paperwork, then when up to the room had too pee in a cup and I unstressed and got into my gown!! Took my vitals a f the put my IV in ( thus was my first iv) lol anesthesiologist came to talk to me then doctor dud his markings!! (He seemed bothered that I asked him about size of my nipple) anywho they gave me a sedation to calm and rolled me to surgery room! I was talking to the nurses and they just put me out!!!

Woke up about 5 hours later all groggy and tired couldn't even open my eyes!
When I woke up I didn't have any pain what so ever!! Just sleepy tried to peek but was too tired!

They seem so light I hope they are pretty !!! :)

They just sent me home and has some family visiting. Pain is subtle but increasing not bad at all. So happy I did this :)))

second day w/ my new boobies !!

so far after this surgery I've been feeling great! I'm just sort of drowsy and sleepy, but other than that i am walking, using the bathroom and i feel awesome!

i get to take out my drains tomorrow morning and shower, and see my new girls! will post some pics tomorrow!!

Drains taken out

This morning I had my first post op appointment after two days with my new boobs! He said they looked great and I saw them! They look awesome I just think my nipple is SO low :( but I still am grateful!!!

The drains being taken out was the wierdest worst feeling I have ever felt. The first one came out and by the second one I had to take a break because I was about to faint and got cold sweats and very pale...
I know some peoples didn't hurt being taken out but mine sure did!!

Going to go take my first shower now, I'm scared it will be painful :/ any tips?

Will post pics later

First shower

I feel so refreshed and better!

First shower went well!! No help needed ...

1 week and a day post op

So I'm doing great! Feels like I didn't even have surgery! (Even since the second day I feel like normal) haha!!

My girls are a bit bruised and still swollen. My nipples hurt to touch. Maybe they are also bruised?!

I'm also wondering when the bandages around my nipples will come off?!

I have an appointment with doctor Friday!

Here are some progress pics to show you guys!!

1 year and two months...

hey guys sorry for not updating this in a LONG time... its been 1 year and two months since my surgery!! and i just got to say I'm so happy i did this! i can fit into more clothing now and my breasts are currently a 38D/36DD... wished they were smaller but i think the only reason my size seems large is because they are full at the bottom and empty at the top.. they look smaller out of bras.

I just wanted to let you ladies know if you are having your insurance cover this this surgery will be for medical reasons ONLY, not cosmetic... that was very had for me to accept because i wanted them to be perkier and prettier but i am still extremely happy.

if you guys have large and or wide breasts/breast tissue on the sides like i do i would deff recommend talking to your PS about getting lipo on the sides. that is something i should've done but it would of cost me extra.. try finding a doctor who includes this free of charge (some do). The reason i am saying this is because when you try to fit into a bra with your new boobs they are still the same wide shape that the were originally.. just reduced (haha) and my breasts gets squished because of the bras band.

i will also attatch photos of my journey after the surgery!! thanks Xx

side note: these photos i attached are from june so ONE month after surgery will upload more soon..
Dr. Jeremy White