Pretty Titties - Atlanta, GA

I had gastric bypass surgery in 2002 and lost...

I had gastric bypass surgery in 2002 and lost about 100 pounds in 6 months. This left me with empty, wrinkly sacks of skin for breasts.

In 2005 my insurance company approved me for Abdominoplasty (yep! Back in the good ole days insurance actually covered some cosmetic procedures).
And so, the saga continues...

I had my initial surgery on April 18, 2016. I ended up developing a hematoma on the outer side of my left breast within a few days after my surgery, as well as a sizable knot that turned out to be a seroma. My primary care physician referred me to a plastic surgeon here in Atlanta and she was gracious enough to drain the seroma (about 60 cc's of clear, yellow fluid) and stitched up the hematoma, as she felt comfortable in the fact that it was pretty much done draining. I developed a hematoma on my upper right breast about 2 weeks after surgery that required a "revision". Dr. Ghurani removed the implant, flushed out the pocket and put my implant back in. About a week and a half out from that I noticed a tiny painful white bump (resembled a pimple or zit) under my breast and upon examining it, the bump basically "popped" exposing a tiny hole and fluid started leaking. This turned out to be a "spit stitch". It's crazy that such a tiny thing could cause SO much trouble. It drained for a good 3 days. It was so much fluid that initially I was "self draining" it and it was actually squirting out when I applied pressure to it. I was told by Dr. Ghurani's staff NOT to compress or squeeze it anymore & to just let it drain on its own.
Looking back at my total experience, there was a point when I questioned myself for even doing this, but all I had to do was think back to the 80 year old lady breasts I used to have and look at them now. All in all, I have no regrets. I LOVE my new TaTas.
For anyone out there going through complications, just consult your surgeon or their staff, follow instructions and take good care of yourself.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

ALL HAIL THE KING!!! This man is gifted! He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. Only downfall with this office is wait time for follow ups; they could do a better job with scheduling but in the end that wouldn't stop me from returning there. I would just know that my wait time would more than likely be long.