Abdominoplasty , Breast Lift, & Implants - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

On March 16, 2016, I had an abdominoplasty and...

On March 16, 2016, I had an abdominoplasty and breast lift with implants with Dr. Max Polo. I am 35 years old and have always had very visible asymmetry in my breasts. I have never felt normal. In addition, I had a large weight loss and have three children which left my stomach muscles a wreck with a lot of extra skin. I went for a consultation with Dr. Polo and I was sold. His staff was friendly and helpful on the phone and even better in person! Dr. Polo was professional and kind. He was so patient with all of my questions. He went above and beyond to help me in every way. On surgery day, he was a calming influence. I did not feel nervous and was confident in his abilities. The procedure took quite some time and after it was all finished, I felt sore. I joked with Dr. Polo that I felt like a pumpkin that had been carved with a bread knife. It really wasn't bad though and I never needed any additional pain medication besides the on-q pain pump. I was up and walking around just a few short hours later. I was actually shocked at how good I felt after everything. At the one-week post-op visit, my drain was removed. I was still moving kind of slow and had a lot of swelling in my stomach but I was able to go back to work. I would highly recommend Dr. Polo as I feel he did an amazing job on my breasts. They turned out exactly how I wanted them because he listened to my requests. I finally feel normal and it is awesome. As for my tummy tuck, that is still pretty swollen which is normal especially considering the large amount of skin which was removed. I am excited to see the final results but in the meantime I love my new belly button! I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Polo and his staff!

Dr. Polo is top-notch. He is caring, compassionate, genuine, and highly skilled.