32 Year Old 2 Kids Deflated Breast from Child Birth/breastfeeding in desperate Need of BA/BL - Miami, FL

I had my surgery on 10/30/2015

Day one of my surgery I went with 450cc under the muscle lift and mexy I actually feel great moderat pain I'm taking rx Meds and started taking the make me heal vit and arnica Montana.I have to wait until Monday to remove the bandages.

Boobs are finally in!!!!!!!!!! 4 day post op

My story is a little more complex than others I had my first child at the age of 17 and suffered for years with saggy breasts I breast-fed my first child when I was 17 also had a second child at the age of 29 and breast-fed her as well so for years I've been researching breast augmentations and came across Dr. Leonard Hochstein and felt as if he would be the perfect doctor for my case now I must indeed say that I breast-fed my first child when I was 17 also had a second child at the age of 29 and breast-fed her as well so for years I've been researching and came across Dr. Leonard Hochstien and felt as if he would be the perfect doctor for my case. After researching several doctors in the Orlando area I realize that after a phone consultation with Dr. Holstein that he was the doctor that I choose to go with although the price was a little bit much it was worth every penny I am so happy with the outcome and it's only been four days so far his staff was amazing especially Jennifer hyder she made me feel very comfortable and answered a lot of my questions. I went with 450cc under the muscle.

3 day post op

New bra from Amazon made by Merena a largs

I found a before pic.

Before and after

Almost 2 months post op.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and friendly office staff is amazing. My results are above my expectations l.