29 Year Old , 2 Kids (Breastfed) , Getting Much Needed Lift and Implants.

Starting a new 'review' since i'm restarting all...

Starting a new 'review' since i'm restarting all over again. I was set to have my lift & augmentation last year august with dr. tal but then I found out i was pregnant and all had to be put on pause. My baby is now 7 months and i'm almost done with breastfeeding so i'm back on the hunt for information.

I have a consult with Dr. Krau on November 2nd. I'm so excited !

- my stats -
weight - 138lbs (i was 155 last year, yeey!)
height - 5'5"
bwd - 14.5
bra size - 36B (i think i havent worn a real bra since i was peggo. i only wear sports bras now)

Thinking of getting 500cc but not sure if that'll be too big now....

Wish Boobs

boobie wishes!

Sad little flap jacks

Can't wait until they're nice and perky .

Surgery for March.

So I decided I'm going to stick with Dr T Roudner.

My surgery is for March. Still haven't chosen the date but March forsure. I'd love to do it sooner but since I just stopped breastfeeding i have to wait a few months to completely dry up and stuff...

Im excited.

Surgery date is set!

I'm so excited.
I just set the date for my surgery - March 6th.

I have a few months to lose a bit more weight and save a bit more cash.

Super excited.

Some more wish boobs lol

Real or fake I don't care. I just love Kylie's boobs ????

111 Days left...

So, I have a little over 100 days left until my surgery. I wish time would go by a little faster! LOL.

I've been making a list of items I may need for before & after surgery, according to what I've been reading on here. If I'm missing anything please let me know...

- prescription meds (of course)
- multi vitamins
- bromelain
- arnica cream and tablets
- stool softener
- antibacterial soap
- micropore 3m tape / silicone tape
- zip up bras
- hoodie
- bendy straws
- pineapple, white grape juice & canned peaches
- anti nausea patch
- pill case

61 days left.

2 months until surgery. I'm really excited. I feel like there's something I should be doing to prepare but I just haven't started. I haven't told my mom about it yet or anyone other than my boyfriend. I already he told him he needs to take some time off to take care of me but we still need to figure out what to do with the kids.

Flat! :(

i was trying on some clothes while packing for a cruise we're going on this week and it was pretty depressing lol. I'm flat as a board! Whatever little boobs I had are completely gone after breastfeeding my youngest. If I don't wear a heavily padded bra then there's pretty much nothing! Oh well.. less than 2 months until surgery :)

almost time

13 days till Pre-Op
26 days till surgery!

I'm so excited and nervous !

Pre-Op Tomorrow!

100 Days ago it felt like the day would never get here, and now the days are flying ... and I'm not ready! HAHA. I'm just extremely nervous.

So, tomorrow is my Pre-Op. I have my cash ready. I'm so happy I was able to have it all ready and didn't have to get care credit or use up one of my credit cards.

Other than that I really don't know what to expect at the pre-op...? I'm guessing I'll try on some sizers and choose a size. From my research, I'm thinking between 450-500 cc's. I'm 5'5" about 140lbs and currently, I wear a 36B. I don't want to be toooo big. Just want them to look good on my body.

What questions should I ask at the pre-op? Help! :)

pre-op

So, today was my pre-op appointment and it didn't go to well :(

They had me fill out a mountain of paperwork, the usual history of health and consents and what not. I had preeclampsia with my daughter and my blood pressure was pretty high throughout my whole second pregnancy with my son. Once I gave birth it kind of went back to normal, or so I thought.

They checked my pressure today and it was really high. So now I have to go to a primary doctor and have that checked out and get cleared for surgery. So, my surgery MAY get rescheduled which really sucks!

I'm hoping it was high because of my nerves... but I don't know... My mom suffers from high blood pressure so there's a chance I do too.

I'm pretty bummed but I hope the doctor can get this all sorted because I know having hypertension is pretty serious.

Not cleared for surgery.

Went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was still high so they didn't clear me for surgery :(

She prescribed some meds and I have to take them and in a week I have to go back to see if it's made a difference. She said she won't clear me until my blood pressure is at a normal rate.

Looks like my surgery will be postponed.

I'm so sad . I just want to cancel it and just forget about it all. This is too stressful.

hELLOOO

Hey ladies! Thanks for the comments :)

I'm feeling much better today. They called me from my PS' office and told me not to worry that as soon as my levels get regulated then I'll be good for surgery. So I'm not going to stress it. I can continue waiting a bit more.

If I do get cleared for surgery next Wednesday and the Doctor says I can go ahead and keep the date I'm thinking I'm still going to reschedule it because a few things popped up with my hubby and I don't want him to stress out about it.

Eh, I've waited 3 years.. what's another few weeks? LOL.

All Cleared!

Went to my follow up with my doctor and got the all clear for surgery! Yay!
Now just have to wait for them to call me from my PS' office for my new date :)

Surgery Re-Scheduled

Hey ladies! Finally got my new date ! March 31st. 11 days away! And tomorrow I have another Pre-Op .. Lets hope my blood pressure doesn't act up again. I've been taking my pills religiously!

2nd Pre-Op

Hey ladies!
So surgery is set for March 31st! I have to be at the facility at 12 for surgery at 1.

Yesterday at pre-op I had to resign alllllll the paperwork and get blood work done AGAIN -_- but whatever, it's all good.

They almost had to re-schedule my surgery again because when they took my pressure it was HIGH. My heart literally dropped... but she re took it a while later and it had gone down. Thank god!

I was starting to think it was a sign that maybe I shouldn't be going through with this. lol

So I'm not really sure what size implant we're going with... He wrote down sizes between 300-445 cc.... This whole time I was set on 450-500 cc but after I told him I want to be about a C/D he said a 400 should get me there. I tried on the 400 sizers and I liked the way they look but I'm scared it may not be enough? or maybe it'll be TOO big?

I'm currently a really saggy B. 5'5" 140 lbs do you think the 400 would get me to a D? Maybe i'll tell him the day of surgery to put in the 445... ah! this is so confusing.

Rare cancer linked to Breast Implants .... scary...

(CNN) - Nine deaths have been reported to the US Food and Drug Administration stemming from a rare cancer that is associated with breast implants.

The extremely rare cancer, called anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL), affects cells in the immune system and can be found around the breast implant. It can be found in the skin or lymph nodes, and is not a type of breast cancer.

On Tuesday, the FDA issued an update on its understanding of breast implant-associated ALCL cases.

The agency has received 359 reports of possible breast implant-associated cancer cases as of February 1. But the exact number of cases "remains difficult to determine due to significant limitations in world-wide reporting and lack of global implant sales data," it said.

What science shows in the last six years
In 2011, the FDA had first raised the possibility of a small but significant risk of developing the cancer after getting breast implants. It asked doctors to see if they noticed changes in their patients and for women to check for symptoms such as fluid buildup, hardening or a mass around their implants. Symptoms of the cancer also include swelling and redness around the breast implants.

Since that report six years ago, the scientific community has learned more about the link between breast implants and ALCL.

Most of the cancer cases occurred in people who had textured surfaces on their implants, rather than smooth surfaces. Of the 231 reports to the FDA that contained information about the implant, 203 had textured surfaces and 28 had smooth surfaces.

So far, most cases of ALCL have been described as a slow-growing that is treatable when it's detected early.

About 10 to 11 million women in the world have breast implants, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Plastic Surgeon Foundation. Less than 10 patients are diagnosed a year with breast implant-associated ALCL and one study estimated an incidence of 1 in 300,000, according to the two groups.

What to do if you have breast implants
Breast implants remain incredibly popular in the US. It's the top cosmetic surgery performed in the US with 290,467 procedures in 2016, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

People who are considering getting the surgery should do their research and discuss with their surgeon about the risks and benefits between textured- and smooth-surfaced implants, the FDA advised.

People who already have breast implants should monitor their implants any changes and get routine screenings such as mammograms or MRIs as recommended by their doctors, the agency suggested.
Tal Roudner