29 Year Old , 2 Kids (Breastfed) , Getting Much Needed Lift and Implants.

Starting a new 'review' since i'm restarting all...

Starting a new 'review' since i'm restarting all over again. I was set to have my lift & augmentation last year august with dr. tal but then I found out i was pregnant and all had to be put on pause. My baby is now 7 months and i'm almost done with breastfeeding so i'm back on the hunt for information.

I have a consult with Dr. Krau on November 2nd. I'm so excited !

- my stats -
weight - 138lbs (i was 155 last year, yeey!)
height - 5'5"
bwd - 14.5
bra size - 36B (i think i havent worn a real bra since i was peggo. i only wear sports bras now)

Thinking of getting 500cc but not sure if that'll be too big now....

Wish Boobs

boobie wishes!

Sad little flap jacks

Can't wait until they're nice and perky .

Surgery for March.

So I decided I'm going to stick with Dr T Roudner.

My surgery is for March. Still haven't chosen the date but March forsure. I'd love to do it sooner but since I just stopped breastfeeding i have to wait a few months to completely dry up and stuff...

Im excited.

Surgery date is set!

I'm so excited.
I just set the date for my surgery - March 6th.

I have a few months to lose a bit more weight and save a bit more cash.

Super excited.

Some more wish boobs lol

Real or fake I don't care. I just love Kylie's boobs ????

111 Days left...

So, I have a little over 100 days left until my surgery. I wish time would go by a little faster! LOL.

I've been making a list of items I may need for before & after surgery, according to what I've been reading on here. If I'm missing anything please let me know...

- prescription meds (of course)
- multi vitamins
- bromelain
- arnica cream and tablets
- stool softener
- antibacterial soap
- micropore 3m tape / silicone tape
- zip up bras
- hoodie
- bendy straws
- pineapple, white grape juice & canned peaches
- anti nausea patch
- pill case

61 days left.

2 months until surgery. I'm really excited. I feel like there's something I should be doing to prepare but I just haven't started. I haven't told my mom about it yet or anyone other than my boyfriend. I already he told him he needs to take some time off to take care of me but we still need to figure out what to do with the kids.

Flat! :(

i was trying on some clothes while packing for a cruise we're going on this week and it was pretty depressing lol. I'm flat as a board! Whatever little boobs I had are completely gone after breastfeeding my youngest. If I don't wear a heavily padded bra then there's pretty much nothing! Oh well.. less than 2 months until surgery :)

almost time

13 days till Pre-Op
26 days till surgery!

I'm so excited and nervous !

Pre-Op Tomorrow!

100 Days ago it felt like the day would never get here, and now the days are flying ... and I'm not ready! HAHA. I'm just extremely nervous.

So, tomorrow is my Pre-Op. I have my cash ready. I'm so happy I was able to have it all ready and didn't have to get care credit or use up one of my credit cards.

Other than that I really don't know what to expect at the pre-op...? I'm guessing I'll try on some sizers and choose a size. From my research, I'm thinking between 450-500 cc's. I'm 5'5" about 140lbs and currently, I wear a 36B. I don't want to be toooo big. Just want them to look good on my body.

What questions should I ask at the pre-op? Help! :)

pre-op

So, today was my pre-op appointment and it didn't go to well :(

They had me fill out a mountain of paperwork, the usual history of health and consents and what not. I had preeclampsia with my daughter and my blood pressure was pretty high throughout my whole second pregnancy with my son. Once I gave birth it kind of went back to normal, or so I thought.

They checked my pressure today and it was really high. So now I have to go to a primary doctor and have that checked out and get cleared for surgery. So, my surgery MAY get rescheduled which really sucks!

I'm hoping it was high because of my nerves... but I don't know... My mom suffers from high blood pressure so there's a chance I do too.

I'm pretty bummed but I hope the doctor can get this all sorted because I know having hypertension is pretty serious.

Not cleared for surgery.

Went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was still high so they didn't clear me for surgery :(

She prescribed some meds and I have to take them and in a week I have to go back to see if it's made a difference. She said she won't clear me until my blood pressure is at a normal rate.

Looks like my surgery will be postponed.

I'm so sad . I just want to cancel it and just forget about it all. This is too stressful.

hELLOOO

Hey ladies! Thanks for the comments :)

I'm feeling much better today. They called me from my PS' office and told me not to worry that as soon as my levels get regulated then I'll be good for surgery. So I'm not going to stress it. I can continue waiting a bit more.

If I do get cleared for surgery next Wednesday and the Doctor says I can go ahead and keep the date I'm thinking I'm still going to reschedule it because a few things popped up with my hubby and I don't want him to stress out about it.

Eh, I've waited 3 years.. what's another few weeks? LOL.
Tal Roudner