Breast Implants Look So Real!! Miami, FL

I got silicone implants, 465 cc, put in by dr. mel...

i got silicone implants, 465 cc, put in by dr. mel ortega at spectrum aesthetics on may 2nd. they're under the muscle and look completely natural. staff at spectrum aesthetics are great to their patients and i recommend them very highly. i didn't have anyone to pick me up from the clinic so they got a nurse to pick up my meds and give me a ride to the hotel (at an extra charge of course). i'm planning on getting more work done from the same doctor.

pics, finally

adding pics by popular demand, lol. i was too busy getting ready for the butt lift i just had, also with dr. ortega, to post until now, but the first pic is right before surgery, the 2nd is right after.

and about the butt lift....

i wasn't sure if i should post this here since it doesn't pertain to the BA, but it's too early to tell if i'm happy with my butt lift and the service at CG cosmetic surgery was not as good as at spectrum aesthetics. some of their staff are rude.

scars

this is one of the scars after several silkpeel treatments.

new scar pics

pics of my scar right now

scars after 1 years

so it's been a year and 3 days and this is what my scars looks like now. better than i expected.

wanted to say again how i love my breast implants

1 year later and ive come to love my implants like a child lol they keep me warm at night and my nipples are so much more sensitive since i got them.... for anyone agonizing over whether to do it or not, like i did, DO IT, i only wish i'd gone a little bigger.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

dr. ortega was very attentive and personable.