32 Yr Old Mom of 3 with a Deflated B Cup - Miami, FL

Well I've always had a small breast size and after...

Well I've always had a small breast size and after breast feeding my breasts became even smaller. I'm 5' 4" 178lbs (currently reducing) with a very curvy figure. I naturally have a small waist, big hips and large derrière, so I'm aiming to match my breast with the rest of my body. I would also love a tummy tuck but but it won't be an option until 2016. I have been looking for doctors in my Fl area (I live in Orlando) but the cost is much more in Orlando than it is in Miami (a mere 4.5 hr drive away). So currently doing research on doctors in Miami and so far I have gotten in contact with cgc in Miami. They seem knowledgeable and may be one of my options. They quoted me the price of $3500 with silicone implants and that includes all of the lab work, surgeons fees etc. which I am totally fine with. If any of you wonderful girls out there would have some helpful advice or recommendations out there, please feel free to add you comments or opinions. This would be my very first cosmetic surgery and I'm a bit nervous thinking about everything that it entails. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Wish Pics

Thinking about possibly changing my date to something sooner

Well, I'm still very nervous! But I think that I'm impatient as well, the waiting makes me go back and forth about whether it's the right thing. Maybe if I move the date up and get it done sooner that might all go away? I'm not sure... Anyway, decided to add me before pics today! They are not cute at all, so consider yourself forewarned lol. Another thing that's been bothering me is my diet! I'm having a really hard time sticking to it and my workout routine. My work schedule is crazy, so between juggling my 3 kids and an average of 10-12 hr days 6 days a week is hard. I meet with my trainer once a week, that is consistent. I usually get another work out In on Friday, so that's twice a week. The bad thing is that I eat clean for a few days, then go back to the bad stuff.... Well they're not necessarily bad, bread & juice etc. for the results that I'm looking for I need to be strict about it. The upside of having my date in November is, I gave myself enough time to come down to my desired weight of 150 lbs. I'm a work in progress so we'll see how it goes.

Day 4 post op

Everything went fine, the reviews that I read about Coral Gables were 100% accurate. The atmosphere is that of a cattle ranch and we're all just a number. My Dr. Was awesome though, no complaints about him. We decided to go with 700ccs high profile silicone implants. The pain immediately following was bad, really bad but now it's just a bit of discomfort. I'm tired and groggy, I finished my last pain killer and muscle relaxer today so I'll be on Tylenol as needed. Not sure if I'm satisfied with the size yet because of the weird shape that my breasts have taken. I know it's only a matter of time before they drop. I'm here patiently waiting (arms folded, tapping toes). No bowel movement as of yet either, I will be drinking a laxative tea today to help with that. I've been using ice packs that helps tremendously, arnica also helps a lot and I've been using mederma on the areas that itch to prevent stretch marks. All in all my surgery experience was a good one. The doctor, nurse and anesthesiologist were kinds and helpful. The coordinator however, needs to be retrained, fired, let go or transferred to Timbuktu. Catherine was so frigid from the very first day, she dropped the ball several times when it came to returning emails, phone calls or even remembering my name or my case (remember the cattle reference). I would advise people to go there (CGC) but if you happen to get Catherine like I did, do yourself a favor and request someone else.

1 week post op

They have made a lot of progress in one week. They still have a long way to go. I still have a lot of discomfort (maybe because I moved the day before my pre op appt and I'm still in the process of unpacking). The incisions are still covered by some tape, I keep cutting the ends off as they lift, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to lift them all the way up? I need to call my Dr about that. I've been bra less a lot too... Another thing I need to talk to my dr about. I wear my sports bra on and off sometimes I just let them free and put my ice packs on them. I started massaging them, I think it's been helping. The feel much softer than before, they were firm and stiff. For everyone that thinks they don't look like 700 ccs, I'll have you know that I'm not a thin, twiggy type woman. I'm very curvy and 700 ccs on me and on a skinny female would definitely look a lot different. Aside from that, even though I'm not a skinny chick, my chest pocket could only accommodate the 700 ccs, we could not fit the 800 in there, otherwise I probably would have lol.

Incisions, incisions

So.... I finally got the guts to remove the tape on my incisions, and boy!!!! It looks a lot different than I expected, it's raised some parts look raw-ish. I rubbed some neosporin on them hence the shiny look. I will be contacting my doctor about them ASAP. I know it's only been 9 days but they look a lot different than most incisions that I've seen. There is no crust or scab, but maybe that will come in time? I also have merderma but I'm not sure when I should start applying that. Feel free to advise, thanks!

7 months post op

Healing just fine, I love them! Scars are healing nicely, no problems at all!
Dr. Krau CGC

Well, paid my deposit yesterday, my date is locked in 11/13/15. Been extremely nervous after my decision wondering if I'm doing the right thing, or am I biting off more than I could chew? So far all questions have been answered, I have not spoken to Dr. Krau as of yet.