Much Needed Breast Revision - Miami, FL

I had an an anchor lift with saline implants by a...

I had an an anchor lift with saline implants by a surgeon in Kansas and bottomed out just a few months later. I mistakenly went back to the same surgeon to address my concerns and he said it was "just my skin" as in I just had bad luck and I would need another lift to fix it. I had the same surgeon attempt another lift to "fix" the issue only to make it ten times worse. A year later after embarrassment, emotional and physical pain I started to research to decide who to go to in order to fix this, but I was extremely terrified to put my body through another gamble and spend more money. After months of research I finally decided to go with Dr. Krau because of the way he backed up his work before p, during and after his patients underwent surgery. I flew to Miami just to have surgery with him and I could not be happier. The results speak for themselves and they're fantastic, especially compared to what I had. My incisions are longer than most because of the extensive work that I needed from my prior surgeries and I have to just move on and accept that. The incisions, however are so seamless and I know they are going to turn out amazing. I am so so happy and I can't wait to watch them change every single day and I will try to remember to post pictures in hopes of helping any woman who had to endure the pain and embarrassment that I did and give them the answer and the courage to get things fixed. Dr. Krau is a true artist and I would go to him again in a heartbeat.

Updated pictures

I've been wearing my strap that I was given by my Dr. And my cleavage is coming together nicely already

The right is slightly larger than the left which I already knew and was fine with because they had to remove about 50 grams of breast tissue and wasn't sure how much from each would be required. Swelling is still going down and the bloat from anesthesia is almost gone! They are a little shiny from swelling but we are getting there.

I had to change my tapes today so I wanted to show you guys how thin and nice my incisions are. If any of you have ever had a lift then you know how nicely these will heal! They look great.
Miami Plastic Surgeon