DR. ARY KRAU - Exemplary Plastic Surgeon, a Doctor of the Highest INTEGRITY

I’m almost 2 week post-op and now getting ready t...

I’m almost 2 week post-op and now getting ready to fly back home and writing this review before I leave Miami. Reading online reviews contributed to my decision to fly to Miami and meet/consult with Dr. Krau and I ultimately chose him for my 2nd breast revision/3rd breast surgery, so my hope is that others will also find this helpful. Here is my review:

I found Dr. Ary Krau to be an exemplary plastic surgeon, one of highly-refined skill with a rare eye for beauty, but most importantly, a doctor of high INTEGRITY.

Meticulous. Perfectionist. Genuine. Masterful…are just a few of the words that come to mind for Dr. Krau.

After two regrettable surgeries and immeasurable suffering with another doctor, I learned that YOU CANNOT TRUST YOUR BODY TO JUST ANYONE. (you only get one body in this lifetime, take THE BEST care of it!) ARY KRAU is THE BEST. Not all plastic surgeons are created equal; I found this out the hardest way. Save yourself the anguish, misery, and despair. He seems like a different breed of plastic surgeon entirely and resides in the upper echelon/highest realm of plastic surgeons. I am fortunate and glad I made the decision to entrust my body to him. It was the best decision ever.

His all-star dream team of nurses, anesthetist, and office management could not have made my experience more enjoyable, easy, and worry-free. Alexandra, Cristina, Sonia, Nora, and Seng were extremely competent, skilled, and professional. I found them to be genuinely caring, good kind-hearted people. Every interaction I had with each of them convinced me and reinforced that I made the right decision to go with Dr. Krau’s practice.

His results are consistent, proven, and I believe are due to a combination of decades of rigorous fine-tuning, a depth of knowledge, cutting edge technique, mastery and talent, and a brilliant eye for beauty. Dr. Krau has perfected his art of creating and sculpting beautiful bodies; he’s a modern day Donatello. I think he’s made my breasts as ideal as they can possibly be. he's a breast wizard + fairy godmother!

I hope I've expressed how much I appreciate this man and his people. He and his team help so many. He has truly helped and healed me. I struggled mentally for a really long time, but now I can finally be happy, confident, and at peace with my body again. This is priceless. I wish him and his team the very best! I recommend him to all of my friends and anyone seeking plastic surgery!
Miami Plastic Surgeon