43 Year Old Mother of 3, Current 225 Cc Saline Implants getting 450 cc high profile silicone - Miami, FL

Where to begin... I had my current BA done when I...

Where to begin... I had my current BA done when I was 22. I was a bit smaller then weighed about 110 lbs. The doc put in 225cc saline implants Trans axillary. They were the best thing ever to me, boosted my confidence because I was as flat as a wall.
Now, 3 kids later of which each BF for 2 years, the girls are thrashed. My boobs were as big as a D cup while breastfeeding. So now that I am finished with that phase of life, I am getting them fixed up.
I have been doing lots of research and went on consults with 2 top miami beach surgeons.
I have decided to use Dr Krau. I went to my previous doc for a consult, but his office was a train wreck and I thank my lucky stars that I had no problems the first time.
So I have scheduled surgery for 10/3 after a vacation and my oldest's b day.
I have an appointment 9/1 for sizing. I have been looking at everyone on this website to get an idea, but I don't know my BWD yet. I do already have a pocket so size and stretch shouldn't be too much.
I want some cleavage with out a bra!!! I have a huge gap, but he said that was because when they put these in 21 years ago, they didn't use endoscopic guidance. When I lay back they are way to the side especially the left one.
Any way I'm hoping to first 400/;425 cc full c to do. Mentor high profile I think because I want the cleavage and I think I have a narrow chest. I found my original implant paperwork, but of course it didn't specify the fill amount. I vaguely remember the left having more.

Edited to add doctor

I left out a few items.
I am 5' 8" and 120lbs. Very active

"wish boobs"

In the 30 day window measured and sized, 450 cc

Saw my ps again last week to get measured.
He thinks to achieve my wish pic look I will get 450 cc. My BWD is 12.5, a bit narrow so I am opting for the HP mentor silicone . I agreed the 450 is the max since we don't know the actual size my current salines are filled too.

Post op

Everything went super smooth.
Anesthesia was awesome and Dr krau.
Finished at 10am. Came out of the fog in the post op area for about an hour and drank some water.
Made it home in 15 min had ginger ale and crackers and half a pain pills.
Slept it off until 5 pm tonight and then the kids saw me and we had dinner.
Managing the pain with 1/2 pill al a time.
Ribs and sides hurt a bit. Abs hurt when getting up from sitting. Trying to move around a bit now so I can sleep later tonight

Post op

Not much to see because of strap and bra.
Tomorrow I should get a good look at my follow up apt.

First peek

So far so good. Off the pain mess only taking Tylenol at this point

Yay cleavage

So excited to have the gap on my chest gone. I know I'm very swollen,but hey its so much better.
The sloshing noise of the antibiotics they put in the pocket is weird, but it's starting to work it's way out.

1 week Post

So things are moving along. The right side is more swollen and I think its because that is my dominant arm. I am trying to baby it, but that is hard to do with 3 kids. Tomorrow is my one week visit.

1 week post

Things are looking good. The right is still a bit more swollen, but overall I am happy.

2 weeks PO

The girls are evening out. My right was much more swollen and higher up, but it's moving down into place. Steri strips came off and my scars look great. Can't wait to work out again!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Krau ,Cristina, Alexandra, Sonia , Nora and Seng are the best. The office runs wonderfully and it is such a relaxed atmosphere. So glad I chose Dr Krau over the other doctors in Miami that I had consultations with.