Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

WOW! From start to finish I had an amazing...

WOW! From start to finish I had an amazing experience with Imagos Plastic Surgery. My first meeting with Dr. Jose Perez Gurri put me at ease, he answered a lot of questions that I didn't even know I had and I knew that if I moved forward with a surgery it would be with him. I have to say a big thank you to him and to the girls on his team, especially Rosemarie. She has unending patience and was always available to answer questions, even at midnight! I was living in Fort Lauderdale at the time and was planning to stay at a hotel and instead she suggested I stay at a former patients house who rents rooms for Air B and B. What a great idea, I felt much more comfortable knowing that I was around people who knew I had had a procedure, knew the doctor and were there if I needed anything. One of the staff even picked me up and brought me to my next day appointment.

It took me a few months to finally make the decision to move forward and if I had known what a breeze it was I would have done it a lot sooner. I was mostly scared of the potential pain and recovery process and of not getting exactly what I wanted in a result. After a few days of rest I felt up to going back to school and resuming somewhat normal activity. When checking in with the office they had to tell me to 'slow down' several times because I wanted to take on normal activity sooner then I should of because I honestly felt fine. I'm coming up on 6 weeks and although I haven't done any strenuous exercise everything else has gone back to normal. I love my result and know that I made the right choice. I feel that my breasts have a natural look and fit my body, most people are surprised to learn that I have implants which is exactly what I wanted, a nice improvement to my body without a huge noticeable change.

More Pics