Less Than 3 Weeks to Go!!! Nervous

Ok. So I'll be having surgery with Dr.Otega on Nov...

Ok. So I'll be having surgery with Dr.Otega on Nov 1st. Payed my deposit last Friday and I finally got my lab and medical papers yesterday which I did this morning. My coordinator Liz is very nice but I feel a bit rushed whenever I'm speaking to her on the phone. I think I'll wait until I hear back from them stating that I'm cleared for surgery before I pay in full. Just to be on the safe side. I'm a 34 b now hoping to be a full D cup. So I'm thinking about 500 cc or maybe 550cc silicone. A lot of reviews on here about the office has me really nervous but my Doctor I chose has really good reviews so we'll see what happens. Now just waiting to get clearance from the office. If everything goes smoothly will be coming back for tummy tuck in a few months.

Wish pic updates and how I am now before the magic!

Still very nervous. Keep going back and forth with myself about maybe not going. But I do really want it. Keeping fingers crossed awaiting lab results to be cleared. I really hope my doctor can achieve the size and look that I want.

Wish pics and my body before surgery.

Pic

Another pic

Cleared for surgery!!!!!! Yaaayyyy!

So I just talked to Luis who called me his self, I was really surprised cause normally I have been calling almost everyday. He let me know that my labs and everything was good to go!!! Ok so I'm so excited cause now its foreal. Woop woop ????????????

Have to cancel and reschedule

Just my luck. I now have to cancel and reschedule my whole appointment. I came down with a really nasty cold the night before last. Taking care of my sick fiancé and then I became sick. I'll have to pay 300 to reschedule because it's less than 30 days .... but me getting sick isn't anything I could really prevent. Maybe it's a sign. Idk ????????????
Miami Plastic Surgeon