Breast Augmentation (Tuba) and Abdominoplasty Combo - Miami, FL

Well I had more than one procedure done at once so...

Well I had more than one procedure done at once so I guess it's considered a "mommy make over" but I've never had kids just went through weight loss that left me with sagging skin around my abdomen and less than perky breasts. I felt I need a boost of confidence with the BA and to be able to see my ab muscles I worked so hard for with the TT.

3 months post comparison

I see a huge difference just 3 months post op and I'm very happy with my results!!!!
Dr Carlos Spera

First off I was an out of state patient so I had a virtual consultation. Meaning I took pictures and sent them via email to the patient coordinator. I went back and forth with her for about two months before my surgery date to ensure I got all any new questions answered. I met with the doctor the morning of my surgery and went over everything including what size I was hoping to achieve with the BA. Also tried on some sizers to get an idea of how many CC I wanted. I give this Dr. A+ for great bedside manner. Answered all my questions and wasn't overly judgemental or pushy. I've had various consultations before DrSpera and they seemed to push their ideas on me or made me feel stupid about asking too many questions but not the patient coordinator at DrSpera's office. She (patient coordinator) actually listen to what I wanted and communicated well to get the most realisticly possible result close to what I wanted.