Best Decision Ever!!! - Miami, FL

Im a 27 year old mommy of 3, but I was very...

Im a 27 year old mommy of 3, but I was very ashamed because my breast we extremely small. I always knew I wanted to do the Breast Augmentation surgery but never decided due to many factors including being afraid of the procedure. I met a person 1 1/2 year ago who recommended Dr. Jose Perez Gurri, I called his office made an appointment and finally got to meet who I know consider a perfesionist, and true sculptor! Although it took me a year to prepare financially and mentally for the surgery, I wouldnt have done it with anyone else but Dr. Perez. My surgery took place almost 2 weeks ago and it went great!!! At Imagos the staff is AMAZING. The Anestesiologist, the nurses, the front desk, Monica, Lisset, everyone is soo professional, friendly, those girls can really make you feel like you have known them for soo long :)

1 Month Post Op...

Ok so here goes a little bit more info on my B.A surgery. I went from nothing as you can see on the pictures I upload it, to a small C {370 CC Saline Implants under the Muscle}. I'm happy but I would have to loved to have gone bigger. But as my doctor said I had very little space and I have a tiny frame.

4 Months after my B.A surgery

I feel good with my breast like I've said on my previous post I wish I had a bigger implant but for now I'm letting my body heal and let the implants settle. Today has been an awkward day, feeling depressed and regreting the B.A surgery. I wonder if this is a normal feeling?!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perez Gurri took his time to explain all the details in regards to the surgery. I was very afraid but his time and dedication are One-of-Kind! My recovery has been great! I was given half a pill for pain when I woke up, and I didnt take any more at home because I had no pain at all, I truly believe it was due to Dr.Perez "touch of an angel" he has magic hands, he truly does!!!! Im happy, I look at myself now and I would do it all over again.