Saline Augmentation - Miami, FL

Hi EVERYONE!!! I am a 31 try old African American...

Hi EVERYONE!!!
I am a 31 try old African American woman seeking a breast augmentation with Dr.Orlando Llorente. I have chosen to go with Saline implants for my own personal reasons. I am a B-Cup wanting to increase my breast size to a natural looking full C-Cup. [340CC Implants] As far as profile I'm going with the teardrop shape, "I'm tall and I have a lean upper body so I don't want them sitting up to high." This is my FIRST SURGERY and FIRST COSMETIC SURGERY! I've done a lot of research for the past 2yrs and I have seen several doctor to see if I was a good candidate and they all stated I was. Im glad I waited to do it because my body has changed into its womanly figure over the years and now it's perfect! As far as the incision I'm going under the breast line, which in fact I was a little concerned about scaring but the doctor I went to all assures me I would heal good as long as I took care of the scares.

The reason I chose Dr.Llorente was because he is a "BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON!" I liked his work and he had great reviews. Also my surgery coordinator "LizBeth" is very attentive with all of my questions and concerns. "Leave a message she returns calls" I am traveling to Miami I have my own hotel from with family near by me and two of them are nurses so I shall be find...(I'm infring upon there trip by the way) :)

I will update Before and After pictures when the surgery is complete!

Dr.Llorente is a Board CERTIFIED surgeon

Transferred to Dr.Sergio Alvarez

Ok so..I get a phone call from my coordinator with a somber voice explaining to me that Dr.Llorente is no longer working at SPECTRUM!!! Due to his work ethics!! (GO FIGURE) I'm now being transferred to another surgeon in the office Dr.Alvarez, He's board certified also but I have to move my surgery date up a day, which is a BIG inconvenience because I lost out on the flight *(Should of gotten the trip protection) :((( I'M just in limbo right now...Was anyone else scheduled June 4th with LLORENTE also!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Saline Augmentation 4wks Pre-Op

Hiiiiii Everyone!
As of TODAY I'm 4wks Pre-open for my breast augmentation, I'm excited but nervous at the same time.(Whoooh) I will be getting me bloodwork done today. I was switched to Dr.Alvarez and so far I've heard good things about him..So we shall see!!

2 WEEKS until I'm a AlverezDoll!

Ok....So I'm officially two weeks from the day of my breast augmentation, Whoooh! I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. I can wait to get there and get it over with. I hope Dr.Alverez gets enough sleep that day!!!

Any other ladies getting surgery on JUNE 3rd at SPECTRUM AESTHETICS!!!!

3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Well guys these 6wks have absolutely flown by, I am officially 3 days away untI'll I get my new set of TWINS!! I'm excited, anxious, nervous and happy at the same time. It's starting to seem so surreal, I have picked up all of the items I need to bring with me and I'm ready to basket in paradise after the procedure. I can't wait to meet Dr.Alverez GORGEOUS self, I've stalked all of his social media pages for the past month and he's has received GREAT REVIEWS!

I'll update when I get to Miami!! See you other ladies at SPECTRUM on Junew 3rd..Good Luck everyone!!

Xoxo

SURGERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys TODAY IS THE DAY!!! I must say coming from out of town to Miami is very tricky, I was on pins and needles all week..I was switched for the 3rd from Alverez and now to Dr.Ortega himself, which is who I wanted from the beginning! I have arrived in Miami and I just waiting till to go to the office at 2. Wish me luck, Its going DOWN TODAY!!

DAY 1 POST OP

HI EVERYONE,
I had my breast augmentation done on June 3rd which makes it one week post op for me!

Dr.Ortega actually did my procedure and I will say he was really professional and he did a great job. My breast on the leftside was 1/8th higher than my right breast. Dr.Ortega explained to me that he had to go in and detach the left muscle from my breast line and bring it asymmetrical to the right one, and I must say that they are EVEN for the first time in my life. The implants I received was 400cc on right and 450 on the left (34D), Yes they are even and my incisions are under my breast line.

(DAY 1 of surgery)
They took me into the surgery and administered the anesthesia, I remembered answering two questions and I was out like a light. The anesthesia had me a little loopy and crazy when I woke up (I was freezing COLD) The nurse put my clothes on and gave me some juice to drink while I waited for my family to arrive.

The PAIN was horrid once the meds started to ware off!!! (PLEASE GET YOUR PILLS BEFORE HAND) I had to get my meds once we left and boy oh boy it's was dreadful but I managed through it!!

PROS&CONS

PROS
*Good Price
*Dr.Ortega was the BEST
*He used his better judgement
*Establishment is very nice and clean
*LizBeth did return calls when I left messages
*Happy with my results
*Quick surgery
*Good Post Op consultation with Dr.Ortega

CONS
*They're a busy establishment
*My surgery date was moved a day ahead
*They switched the docs 2x (Even though I wanted Ortega from the beginning)
*No time with Dr until your there to get your surgery

All in all just prepare everything Beforehand but I do love my results so far!!

Will post more soon!